Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron, for Donating to support the site

Easy jet flight schedules beyond 24/9/17

Holiday Ideas & Foreign Travel
alterego

Easy jet flight schedules beyond 24/9/17

Postby alterego » November 8th, 2016, 3:00 pm

Does anyone know when I may be able to book flights with Easyjet beyond the current schedule end date of 24/9/17?

Lootman
The full Lemon

Re: Easy jet flight schedules beyond 24/9/17

Postby Lootman » November 8th, 2016, 3:13 pm

alterego wrote:Does anyone know when I may be able to book flights with Easyjet beyond the current schedule end date of 24/9/17?

To my knowledge most, if not all, airlines do not take bookings beyond a year minus a few weeks. Take a look at Google Flights and you'll see you can't go beyond that. Perhaps it because that's as far ahead as they want to commit with schedules, given that flights are constantly been added, closed or changed.

alterego

Postby alterego » November 8th, 2016, 4:13 pm

thanks, that makes sense but I should have asked if anyone knows when Easyjet will publish their next period of flight schedules. This would cover the dates I'm interested in i.e October 2017 through to Spring 2018.

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » November 8th, 2016, 4:20 pm

alterego wrote:thanks, that makes sense but I should have asked if anyone knows when Easyjet will publish their next period of flight schedules. This would cover the dates I'm interested in i.e October 2017 through to Spring 2018.

I can't speak for EasyJet in particular, but with BA they seem to do that gradually. Maybe every couple of weeks or so, BA will extend the window out another couple of weeks. So the window is always about 50 weeks from the current date.

I book quite a few award flights with BA and they get snapped up quickly. So I am always checking the window trying to snag those before someone else does. And it's always been the same meaning that, right now, I can book up to October 2017 but not beyond.

And it's the same for everyone. I have "Silver" elite status with BA but it doesn't do me any good in that regard. I still can't book more than 50 or so weeks ahead. Apparently there is a "secret" elite status, beyond Gold, that might allow that but I've not been invited.

I'd guess EasyJet is the same but it is just a guess - I've never flown them.

alterego

Postby alterego » November 8th, 2016, 4:44 pm

thanks Lootman, I know Easyjet don't release flights month by month. They publish schedules twice a year. I've been able to book my outbound flight for next September but need to book a return for a date for which flights are as yet unavailable. The added complication is that I will be paying with voucher that expires after 6 months. Hence I need to have good idea of when I can use the voucher before I obtain the voucher.

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » November 8th, 2016, 4:52 pm

alterego wrote:thanks Lootman, I know Easyjet don't release flights month by month. They publish schedules twice a year. I've been able to book my outbound flight for next September but need to book a return for a date for which flights are as yet unavailable. The added complication is that I will be paying with voucher that expires after 6 months. Hence I need to have good idea of when I can use the voucher before I obtain the voucher.

OK, got it. Can they issue a return ticket with an "open return"? You could then book the return leg later.

Ashfordian
Lemon Slice

Postby Ashfordian » November 25th, 2016, 8:11 am

alterego wrote:thanks Lootman, I know Easyjet don't release flights month by month. They publish schedules twice a year. I've been able to book my outbound flight for next September but need to book a return for a date for which flights are as yet unavailable. The added complication is that I will be paying with voucher that expires after 6 months. Hence I need to have good idea of when I can use the voucher before I obtain the voucher.

A bit late to this but there is this information here http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release

On sale DECEMBER 2016
Travel up to 28 October 2017 and look out for our late Summer and Autumn 2017 deals.

Return to “Airport Lounge”