Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Voicemail

Seek assistance with all types of tech. - computer, phone, TV, heating controls etc.
Lesleyfool
Lemon Pip

Voicemail

Postby Lesleyfool » June 25th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Hi
I'm so frustrated with this problem and have spent hours on the phone and given up basically.

I have a 3 mobile pay as you go contract. I wanted to enable voice mail but even though they have enabled it more than once and paid me compensation for it not working it is still going wrong. I do not have the time or patience to sort it out now and have told them to disable it.

So I now need a third party app to take my messages. I don't get a lot but I have missed calls just recently and realise that I do need something.

I have a iphone 7 plus and I do have a landline which has an answering machine attached.

I need the voicemail to work if I don't answer for any reason or if I'm busy on a call.

What is the best and simplest option please?

swill453
Lemon Half

Re: Voicemail

Postby swill453 » June 25th, 2019, 12:57 pm

I used the Hullomail app successfully on Android. I see there's an Apple version of it as well.

It all works pretty simply, diverting missed/busy/unanswered calls to a number, and messages are then delivered to the app using your data connection.

Scott.

Return to “Technology - Computers, TV, Phones etc.”