Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit Card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to MyNameIsUrl,GSVsowhat,johnstevens77,BusyBumbleBee,88V8, for Donating to support the site

Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP)

Does what it says on the tin
GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Re: Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP)

Postby GoSeigen » May 15th, 2019, 9:22 am

Itsallaguess wrote:
I've had one of these Rondostat electronic TRV's installed for a number of years now, and I'm very happy with it -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Homexpert-Heating-Controls-Electronic-HR20UK/dp/B007AQ71U4

They're £20 delivered, and it was a simple swap-out for the upper section of the previous TRV.

Rather poor reviews: 40% at two- or one-star level complaining of complete failure of the units within a year. Is the link definitely for your unit?

GS

Itsallaguess
Lemon Quarter

Re: Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP)

Postby Itsallaguess » May 15th, 2019, 9:53 am

GoSeigen wrote:
Itsallaguess wrote:
I've had one of these Rondostat electronic TRV's installed for a number of years now, and I'm very happy with it -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Homexpert-Heating-Controls-Electronic-HR20UK/dp/B007AQ71U4

They're £20 delivered, and it was a simple swap-out for the upper section of the previous TRV.

Rather poor reviews: 40% at two- or one-star level complaining of complete failure of the units within a year. Is the link definitely for your unit?

Yes - I've had no issues at all with my Rondostat, and would recommend them.

I did look at some of the recent user-reviews, and it sounds like local environment issues (damp / condensation) might be playing a factor in some of the problems. I don't have any of those issues, and it's done it's job brilliantly for a number of years now.

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “Building and DIY”