Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Wave

Startups, marketing and more
Jopo1
Lemon Pip

Wave

Postby Jopo1 » July 5th, 2017, 9:46 am

Hi, I've just discovered Wave, an online accounting/bookkeeping tool, free of charge. I've experimented by sending 1 invoice from it and it was easy and hassle free.

Has anyone else here used it?

I normally just use spreadsheets to log income and expenditure and I like the at-a-glance checks I can do to check who's paid, who I've invoiced, did I remember to enter that expense, etc. Because I find Excel so easy, I haven't been tempted away from it before. Is Wave as easy as Excel? I won't know until I have been using it a few weeks.

Thanks

Jo

Slarti
Lemon Quarter

Re: Wave

Postby Slarti » July 5th, 2017, 10:10 am

Jopo1 wrote:Hi, I've just discovered Wave, an online accounting/bookkeeping tool, free of charge. I've experimented by sending 1 invoice from it and it was easy and hassle free.

Has anyone else here used it?

I normally just use spreadsheets to log income and expenditure and I like the at-a-glance checks I can do to check who's paid, who I've invoiced, did I remember to enter that expense, etc. Because I find Excel so easy, I haven't been tempted away from it before. Is Wave as easy as Excel? I won't know until I have been using it a few weeks.

Thanks

Jo

Never heard of it, but if it is free where do you stand on confidentiality, security, GDPR, etc?

Slarti

Return to “Running a Business”