Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

HMRC Exchange Rates for a year CSV

Practical Issues
mc2fool
Lemon Half

HMRC Exchange Rates for a year CSV

Postby mc2fool » August 30th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Does anyone know if/where a table (and preferably CSV) is available showing all the HMRC exchange rates for a currency for a whole year in one page/file?

I have some regular income in both USD and EUR and the online self assessment says you have to use the exchange rate at the time the income arose and gives a link to the monthly exchange rates, https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hmrc-exchange-rates-for-2018-monthly.

That page has 12 pairs of links to pages/CSVs with the exchange rates for all currencies for each month, i.e. one page/CSV for January, another for February, etc, which is a bit of a p.i.t.a.

What I'd like is a single CSV for the year with months in columns and currencies in rows (or v.v.), or even two single currency CSVs (USD & EUR), with the rates for each month in the year, so I can just copy'n'paste it into my own spreadsheet, to save me looking up 12 pages and copying 24 individual numbers from them.

(Ok, that's not such a great deal, but if there's a more convenient source around... ;))

Return to “Taxes (Practical)”