Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Potential new source for individual UK shares

Reading price charts which may give you direction in the market using established TA methodology
DiamondEcho
Lemon Quarter

Potential new source for individual UK shares

Postby DiamondEcho » July 8th, 2018, 4:30 am

Since FX Empire seems to have 'quit reporting the FTSE', this other site caught my attention.

It appears to offer 'live', or perhaps daily, TA levels at at least a stock level. Here the output for Lloyds:
https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/ ... heat-sheet

I'm posting this as a bookmark, and will return later to dig around more on their site.

Pipsmum
Lemon Slice

Re: Potential new source for individual UK shares

Postby Pipsmum » August 22nd, 2018, 9:43 am

That looks extraordinarily interesting to my novice eyes. Pity I don't understand most of it, but there are lots of useful things there. Particularly the diagram strength and distance dials.

Interesting that many of my own shares have a red SELL warning from this source. Some like Aminex show an almost adamant warning to give up 100%.

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/AEX.LS/opinion

I wonder if that is just a good thing to stop buying any more of them, or something to be heeding to do right now and stomach a huge loss on those we own.

thegreatzulu

Re: Potential new source for individual UK shares

Postby thegreatzulu » February 28th, 2019, 11:01 am

This looks really good, I hadn't heard of this site before.

It looks like it can do the same stuff as what VectorVest seems to want to offer. I'll definitely be spending the day having a look! Thanks!

Return to “Technical Analysis”