Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Investment Trust

Closed-end funds and OEICs
bonrepos
Lemon Pip

ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Investment Trust

Postby bonrepos » March 28th, 2023, 9:42 pm

I wonder if any members have shares in this investment trust.
I bought some at the time of the IPO and still hold.
The trust have stated their dividend policy which is quarterly dividends.
3 quarterly Dividend payments were made last year but no notification so far this
year of any proposed dividend. I calculated that the next dividend should have been
made in March..
I have also noted that the trust has not put any announcements on the IAC website
which seems quite unusual.
I went to the trust web site and asked about the dividend policy but to date haven't
had a reply.
I'm currently not worried about the size of the dividend but the lack of information from
the trust generally.
Has any member any thoughts?
Thank you.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Investment Trust

Postby Itsallaguess » April 24th, 2023, 8:15 am

bonrepos wrote:
The trust have stated their dividend policy which is quarterly dividends.

3 quarterly Dividend payments were made last year but no notification so far this year of any proposed dividend. I calculated that the next dividend should have been made in March..

I have also noted that the trust has not put any announcements on the IAC website which seems quite unusual.

I went to the trust web site and asked about the dividend policy but to date haven't had a reply.

I'm currently not worried about the size of the dividend but the lack of information from the trust generally.

Has any member any thoughts?

Hi bonrepos,

Just checking to see if you were aware of the following RNS released from TLEP on April 13th -

ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Trust plc, the renewable energy investment trust providing direct access to sustainable energy infrastructure in fast growing economies in Asia, excluding China, is pleased to announce the declaration of a fourth quarterly dividend in respect of the period from 1 October 2022 to 31 December 2022 of 1.18 cents per ordinary share.

Dividends paid or declared for the financial year ended 31 December 2022 represent a total of 2.50 cents per ordinary share.

4th quarter dividend - $0.0118 (1.18 cents)

Ex-dividend date - 20 April 2023

Payment date - 23 May 2023

https://www.investegate.co.uk/thomaslloyd-energy/rns/dividend-declaration/202304131725281803W/

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

bonrepos
Lemon Pip

Postby bonrepos » April 24th, 2023, 8:29 am

Thanks, Itsallaguess for letting me know.

formoverfunction
Lemon Slice

Postby formoverfunction » April 24th, 2023, 8:55 am

With today's update, I wonder where that leaves the dividend payment? I note they didn't mention cancellation in the RNS.

I have been a bit nervous about renewables equity, so my exposure to this is around £1k, as I intend to add over time with the inevitable capital raises, which subsequently haven't been retail friendly.

I believe Thomas Lloyd have been investors in SolarArise since 2018, so you wonder....

https://www.solararise.com/

Return to “Investment Trusts and Unit Trusts”