Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

Chrysalis Investments (CHRY)

Closed-end funds and OEICs
StanBowles

Chrysalis Investments (CHRY)

Postby StanBowles » June 28th, 2021, 12:11 pm

This early-stage investment fund (sometimes compared with Schiehallion) has been on a roll lately on the back of positive news on some of its key investments and a recent fundraising at 205p. I took the opportunity to invest a slice of my portfolio in the fund and have been pleased at the upward share price momentum since. I note CHRY hasn't attracted any comment on these boards. Is anyone else invested or have any observations to make?

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Re: Chrysalis Investments (CHRY)

Postby UncleEbenezer » June 29th, 2021, 1:44 am

Interesting. Might take a look. At first glance, could be riding a similar tide to the one that's been raising many PE and VCT investments.

monabri
Lemon Half

Re: Chrysalis Investments (CHRY)

Postby monabri » June 29th, 2021, 7:58 am

There is currently a premium to NAV (27.8%) and I don't ( at first glance) understand the charge (AIC ongoing charge =0.71% , AIC ongoing charge plus performance fee = 8.15%).

https://www.theaic.co.uk/companydata/0P0001EXYD

The Trusts latest factsheet is dated end of March 2021 ( when there was a 6.1% discount to NAV! ).

"To generate long term capital growth through investing in a portfolio consisting primarily of equity or equity-related investments in unquoted and listed companies." Is how the AIC list the Trusts objective.

Return to “Investment Trusts and Unit Trusts”