Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

New to investing, worried about my 40-60% Funds

Index tracking funds and ETFs
Waspfan

Re: New to investing, worried about my 40-60% Funds

Postby Waspfan » June 6th, 2022, 9:58 am

PrefInvestor wrote:
Waspfan wrote:I made a slight error regarding the downward percentage of my VLS 60 before, I should have said down by 7.3%, sorry for any confusion, and I will now update my original post

Ahh thats not so good then. But not a total disaster.

BTW If you are using AJ Bell (as I saw somewhere earlier in the thread) as the broker for your Funds did you know that they are introducing a 0.25% custody fee on Funds starting in July (I think). That wont help your returns getting charged 0.25% every year on your Fund investments. You might like to think about that.

ATB

Pref

Thanks for the heads up, I currently pay .23% custody charge, think I saw something about an increase, will take a look thanks

Waspfan

Postby Waspfan » June 6th, 2022, 10:51 am

Waspfan wrote:
PrefInvestor wrote:
Waspfan wrote:I made a slight error regarding the downward percentage of my VLS 60 before, I should have said down by 7.3%, sorry for any confusion, and I will now update my original post

Ahh thats not so good then. But not a total disaster.

BTW If you are using AJ Bell (as I saw somewhere earlier in the thread) as the broker for your Funds did you know that they are introducing a 0.25% custody fee on Funds starting in July (I think). That wont help your returns getting charged 0.25% every year on your Fund investments. You might like to think about that.

ATB

Pref

Thanks for the heads up, I currently pay .23% custody charge, think I saw something about an increase, will take a look thanks

Woops Correction 0.25% is what I pay, and its staying the same, however anything over £250,000 would be 0.10%

Hariseldon58
Lemon Slice

Postby Hariseldon58 » June 7th, 2022, 1:16 am

Waspfan wrote:
Urbandreamer wrote:
mc2fool wrote:
Dod101 wrote:Yes but of course, it may seem obvious, but there is a big difference between buying a bond and buying a bond fund.

Indeed, but there are also big differences between different kinds of bond funds. My understanding of the bond component of the VLS funds is that the constituent bonds are all held to maturity.

Hmmm ... as I type that I begin to doubt my understanding :? ... anyone know if I'm right?

As I understand it many bond funds adopt what is called a ladder approach. That is to say that they buy and sell bonds with differing maturity dates to adjust both returns and risk in a rolling manner. This is particularly the case as the yield curve inverts. If you are running a bond fund, why invest in long dated bonds with lower returns than short dated ones with higher returns?

In many ways bonds are just as complicated as equities*, and just as much at risk from political interference. Can anyone argue that QE and high inflation doesn't affect the total return of existing bonds?

As for "did anyone predict a bad time for bonds in advance", the simple answer is yes they did. Now they could have been wrong, in this case they were not. ALL such predictions take the form of "I think this will happen because of XYZ". If XYZ comes to pass then they tend to be right, while if it doesn't then they tend to be wrong.

If you look back a year or two you will find many predicting high inflation. Usually because of QE, though raw material prices were the thing a year ago.. Today you will find many predicting high inflation, because scope to control it is so limited. You will also find predictions about other things. For example that energy companies won't be investing in North sea assets. If true, and I suspect that it will be, then that will affect support companies, though not necessarily the energy companies themselves. It will also likely mean high energy costs for quite some time. Many predictions are just stating the obvious, and at that level tend to come true more often than not.

*Actually I regard bonds as too complicated for me to consider and invest via a fund that will do the complicated stuff for me.

So the only bonds I have are in Multi Asset funds such as these funds, so are we saying they are managed in such a way that they aren't going to be the same level of drag on my fund value as say a stand alone Bond.

Basically I just need to know if the bonds in these 3 funds are managed in a way to attempt too much of a loss.

Liontrust MA Passive Interm Passive S Acc

Royal London Sustainable Div C Acc

Vanguard Lifestrategy 60%

Looking at the three funds, the first is a 60:40 fund of index funds, ie a bit like LifeStartegy 60 but more expensive at .38% plus the charges on the underlying funds.

The Royal London is an equity fund, the Div stands for Diversified. Out of interest I compared these three with the respected Finsbury Growth and Income Trust on a total return basis over the last 1,3 & 5 years..Finsbury finishes bottom in all 3 time periods, if you had posed that as a question 5 years ago then the opinion of many would be that Finsbury would likely to be the winner.

If your portfolio is diversified then you will (almost) always hold investments that make you uncomfortable, thats normal.

Personally I hold a substantial 6 figure sum in bonds, they provide certainty of money to support my full lifestyle for 10 years what ever happens to my risk portfolio (could live comfortably off these for far longer if necessary), they have not fallen in value, yet.

They provide optionality in bad times.

They protect against inflation (sort of) they are US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) Uk inflation may vary from US inflation, if it is substantially higher than UK, £ currency will probably suffer against the dollar, its a reasonable proxy.

Whilst down in $ terms they are up in £.

I don’t particularly like bonds but they serve a purpose in a broadly diversified portfolio, a well diversified portfolio is more than just a vanilla passive bonds and equities fund such as Vanguard LifeStrategy, good as they are. There are far more elements, in a bull market, as we have had for the last 10+ years, everything seems to do well and we can forget the benefits of diversification and certainty.

Saying that equities alone is good enough is rather naive, if there is a severe bear market, than such an approach is very uncomfortable, as I know from experience. Given your concerns over very modest falls in elements of your portfolio I think you might holding such a portfolio to be unsustainable in a severe bear market.

I would suggest much wider diversification or holding part of your portfolio in something like Capital Gearing Trust, a wealth preserver ( they go down too, but much less) you’ll read about them a lot in a down market !

Waspfan

Postby Waspfan » June 7th, 2022, 5:52 pm

Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Urbandreamer wrote:
mc2fool wrote:
Dod101 wrote:Yes but of course, it may seem obvious, but there is a big difference between buying a bond and buying a bond fund.

Indeed, but there are also big differences between different kinds of bond funds. My understanding of the bond component of the VLS funds is that the constituent bonds are all held to maturity.

Hmmm ... as I type that I begin to doubt my understanding :? ... anyone know if I'm right?

As I understand it many bond funds adopt what is called a ladder approach. That is to say that they buy and sell bonds with differing maturity dates to adjust both returns and risk in a rolling manner. This is particularly the case as the yield curve inverts. If you are running a bond fund, why invest in long dated bonds with lower returns than short dated ones with higher returns?

In many ways bonds are just as complicated as equities*, and just as much at risk from political interference. Can anyone argue that QE and high inflation doesn't affect the total return of existing bonds?

As for "did anyone predict a bad time for bonds in advance", the simple answer is yes they did. Now they could have been wrong, in this case they were not. ALL such predictions take the form of "I think this will happen because of XYZ". If XYZ comes to pass then they tend to be right, while if it doesn't then they tend to be wrong.

If you look back a year or two you will find many predicting high inflation. Usually because of QE, though raw material prices were the thing a year ago.. Today you will find many predicting high inflation, because scope to control it is so limited. You will also find predictions about other things. For example that energy companies won't be investing in North sea assets. If true, and I suspect that it will be, then that will affect support companies, though not necessarily the energy companies themselves. It will also likely mean high energy costs for quite some time. Many predictions are just stating the obvious, and at that level tend to come true more often than not.

*Actually I regard bonds as too complicated for me to consider and invest via a fund that will do the complicated stuff for me.

So the only bonds I have are in Multi Asset funds such as these funds, so are we saying they are managed in such a way that they aren't going to be the same level of drag on my fund value as say a stand alone Bond.

Basically I just need to know if the bonds in these 3 funds are managed in a way to attempt too much of a loss.

Liontrust MA Passive Interm Passive S Acc

Royal London Sustainable Div C Acc

Vanguard Lifestrategy 60%

Looking at the three funds, the first is a 60:40 fund of index funds, ie a bit like LifeStartegy 60 but more expensive at .38% plus the charges on the underlying funds.

The Royal London is an equity fund, the Div stands for Diversified. Out of interest I compared these three with the respected Finsbury Growth and Income Trust on a total return basis over the last 1,3 & 5 years..Finsbury finishes bottom in all 3 time periods, if you had posed that as a question 5 years ago then the opinion of many would be that Finsbury would likely to be the winner.

If your portfolio is diversified then you will (almost) always hold investments that make you uncomfortable, thats normal.

Personally I hold a substantial 6 figure sum in bonds, they provide certainty of money to support my full lifestyle for 10 years what ever happens to my risk portfolio (could live comfortably off these for far longer if necessary), they have not fallen in value, yet.

They provide optionality in bad times.

They protect against inflation (sort of) they are US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) Uk inflation may vary from US inflation, if it is substantially higher than UK, £ currency will probably suffer against the dollar, its a reasonable proxy.

Whilst down in $ terms they are up in £.

I don’t particularly like bonds but they serve a purpose in a broadly diversified portfolio, a well diversified portfolio is more than just a vanilla passive bonds and equities fund such as Vanguard LifeStrategy, good as they are. There are far more elements, in a bull market, as we have had for the last 10+ years, everything seems to do well and we can forget the benefits of diversification and certainty.

Saying that equities alone is good enough is rather naive, if there is a severe bear market, than such an approach is very uncomfortable, as I know from experience. Given your concerns over very modest falls in elements of your portfolio I think you might holding such a portfolio to be unsustainable in a severe bear market.

I would suggest much wider diversification or holding part of your portfolio in something like Capital Gearing Trust, a wealth preserver ( they go down too, but much less) you’ll read about them a lot in a down market !

Many thanks for the info, it sounds like you're an experienced, seasoned investor.
Today I invested £6,000 6% of my invested fund into Capital Gearing, I plan to put a similar amount into Lyxor Core US TIPS (DR) ETF D $ GBP index linked tomorrow,
Hopefully that will help to reduce a little volatility.

Hariseldon58
Lemon Slice

Postby Hariseldon58 » June 7th, 2022, 6:58 pm

Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Urbandreamer wrote:
mc2fool wrote:Indeed, but there are also big differences between different kinds of bond funds. My understanding of the bond component of the VLS funds is that the constituent bonds are all held to maturity.

Many thanks for the info, it sounds like you're an experienced, seasoned investor.
Today I invested £6,000 6% of my invested fund into Capital Gearing, I plan to put a similar amount into Lyxor Core US TIPS (DR) ETF D $ GBP index linked tomorrow,

Capital Gearing is a solid investment for wealth preservation and growth long term, in the event of market mayhem its good to see something holding up relatively well when things are going to hell in a handcart !

For US Tips you might consider the iShares ITPS and TIP5 ( 0-5 year version) these are both in $, the accepted wisdom is to hedge bonds….

I choose to use the US Dollar version, I am not confident in the pound, if the pound were to tank then TIPS in US $ will do well,( the hedging removes the difference between US and UK interest rates as well, US rates are higher than UK at present) clearly if the pound strengthens then you will lose holding dollar tips. Guessing currency markets short terms is well above my pay grade and pretty much most investors too.

Given our fear is financial mayhem worldwide, then holding US Dollar TIPS will be very reassuring, if things all work out great and the pound does well you will lose on holding $ Tips but you will have the benefits of other things turning out great, thats the idea of diversified and uncorrelated assets,

I cannot advise you which to choose, I went for $ holdings in Tips to the tune of ½ M+ USD for the reasons above.

Waspfan

Postby Waspfan » June 7th, 2022, 7:11 pm

Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Urbandreamer wrote:

Capital Gearing is a solid investment for wealth preservation and growth long term, in the event of market mayhem its good to see something holding up relatively well when things are going to hell in a handcart !

For US Tips you might consider the iShares ITPS and TIP5 ( 0-5 year version) these are both in $, the accepted wisdom is to hedge bonds….

I choose to use the US Dollar version, I am not confident in the pound, if the pound were to tank then TIPS in US $ will do well,( the hedging removes the difference between US and UK interest rates as well, US rates are higher than UK at present) clearly if the pound strengthens then you will lose holding dollar tips. Guessing currency markets short terms is well above my pay grade and pretty much most investors too.

Given our fear is financial mayhem worldwide, then holding US Dollar TIPS will be very reassuring, if things all work out great and the pound does well you will lose on holding $ Tips but you will have the benefits of other things turning out great, thats the idea of diversified and uncorrelated assets,

I cannot advise you which to choose, I went for $ holdings in Tips to the tune of ½ M+ USD for the reasons above.

Thankyou for the TIPS Tip :-)
So is this the one please

iShares $ TIPS 0-5 UCITS ETF GBP Hedged (Dist) | TI5G

I notice there's a few, so just needed to make sure this was the one in $ which hedges to sterling

Many thanks for your continued help

Hariseldon58
Lemon Slice

Postby Hariseldon58 » June 7th, 2022, 7:34 pm

Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:

I notice there's a few, so just needed to make sure this was the one in $ which hedges to sterling

My choice is TIP5.L the 0- 5 year Tips and the intermediate ITPS.L these are NOT hedged to sterling,

Waspfan

Postby Waspfan » June 7th, 2022, 7:42 pm

Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:

My choice is TIP5.L the 0- 5 year Tips and the intermediate ITPS.L these are NOT hedged to sterling,

Ahh right, I see not hedged to sterling, if I want it in $

Thanks very much, great help.

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » June 7th, 2022, 11:07 pm

Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:

I have some TP05 for the same reasons. Is that the same as TIP5.L?

PrefInvestor
Lemon Slice

Postby PrefInvestor » June 7th, 2022, 11:23 pm

Well I put a fair wedge of money into CGT, PNL & RICA back in 2021 for fear of a major correction After 6 months I’d have been happy with a small gain but actually ended up roughly flat perhaps a smidge down actually. I sold them all and switched into renewables and have since made a 10-15% capital gain on those holdings and am enjoying substantial dividends too. Of the three wealth preservers I personally thought that RICA performed the best, it was the only one of the three that I sold at a profit.

I also experimented with a small ITPS holding for around 3 months. With inflation raging the whole time I thought this investment would take a steady upward path. But no it was up and down and generally all over the place. Don’t really understand why TBH.

Guessing that people are going to tell me that I didnt hold any of these investments for long enough to see their true performance, and I accept that this may be true. But having now developed a portfolio of renewables, commodities, energy, infrastructure and REITS plus a few reliable fixed income type plays and high yield equities I am currently content with my 3.x% gain for this calendar year. Especially given the poor performance of US, European and Asian markets over this period.

If recession becomes inevitable I may need to return to the “wealth performers”, but right now I’m happy where I am.

ATB

Pref

Waspfan

Postby Waspfan » June 7th, 2022, 11:45 pm

PrefInvestor wrote:Well I put a fair wedge of money into CGT, PNL & RICA back in 2021 for fear of a major correction After 6 months I’d have been happy with a small gain but actually ended up roughly flat perhaps a smidge down actually. I sold them all and switched into renewables and have since made a 10-15% capital gain on those holdings and am enjoying substantial dividends too. Of the three wealth preservers I personally thought that RICA performed the best, it was the only one of the three that I sold at a profit.

I also experimented with a small ITPS holding for around 3 months. With inflation raging the whole time I thought this investment would take a steady upward path. But no it was up and down and generally all over the place. Don’t really understand why TBH.

Guessing that people are going to tell me that I didnt hold any of these investments for long enough to see their true performance, and I accept that this may be true. But having now developed a portfolio of renewables, commodities, energy, infrastructure and REITS plus a few reliable fixed income type plays and high yield equities I am currently content with my 3.x% gain for this calendar year. Especially given the poor performance of US, European and Asian markets over this period.

If recession becomes inevitable I may need to return to the “wealth performers”, but right now I’m happy where I am.

ATB

Pref

Thanks Pref,

Looks like you have a good handle on things, glad its all working out.
I think I may need to go down the easy route, as I'm starting to feel this investment lark is taking over my retirement (18 months in)
I'm not as clever as you guys

Thanks for your great input.

Take care

Hariseldon58
Lemon Slice

Postby Hariseldon58 » June 8th, 2022, 9:19 am

Waspfan wrote:
PrefInvestor wrote:Well I put a fair wedge of money into CGT, PNL & RICA back in 2021 for fear of a major correction After 6 months I’d have been happy with a small gain but actually ended up roughly flat perhaps a smidge down actually. I sold them all and switched into renewables and have since made a 10-15% capital gain on those holdings and am enjoying substantial dividends too. Of the three wealth preservers I personally thought that RICA performed the best, it was the only one of the three that I sold at a profit.

ATB

Pref

Thanks Pref,

Looks like you have a good handle on things, glad its all working out.
I think I may need to go down the easy route, as I'm starting to feel this investment lark is taking over my retirement (18 months in)
I'm not as clever as you guys

Thanks for your great input.

Take care

The easy route is a pretty good approach ! It’s about a mix of different assets,( Capital Gearing Trust contains a chunk of renewables, commodities, energy, infrastructure and REITS.)

We have two possibilities re inflation going forward, it becomes moderate or elevated and we have a recession or don’t ( probably linked to whether interest rates rise moderately or a lot) This gives a few combinations that would entail different investment responses, no one knows what will happen so having a portfolio that copes with all possibilities is not a bad thing.Cclearly such a portfolio will always have elements that are sub-optimal for each possibility, but if the balance is ok then thats a result you can live with.

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » June 8th, 2022, 9:59 am

ATB

Pref

Yeah, I'll tell you you didn't hold them long enough. :D Or maybe your expectations weren't in the right place to start with. CGT, PNL & RICA aren't meant to shoot the lights out and, even if you weren't expecting that (I'm sure you weren't), there will always be better performers than them around.

And they do behave differently under different market conditions. A couple of years ago people were complaining about RICA but it's been a winner since. Here's a 15 year chart that illustrates how they've been over 15 years, and you get different "winners" with other starting dates. I've held CGT for 10 years but in the end decided it was worth hold all three.

Hariseldon58
Lemon Slice

Postby Hariseldon58 » June 8th, 2022, 2:57 pm

CliffEdge wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:

Yes TIP5 and TP05 are effectively the same thing, both are US$ holdings, one is priced in £ ( that is priced and NOT hedged ) the other in US $ the underlying exposure is the same, different platforms allow you to trade one or the other.

There are a few more like that with the iShares range that I know of. Some platforms trade both, some trade one or the other.

iShares UK site lists the TIP5 variant but it might be simpler to buy TP05 if the option is there.

Hariseldon58
Lemon Slice

Postby Hariseldon58 » June 8th, 2022, 3:16 pm

mc2fool wrote:

ATB

Pref

Yeah, I'll tell you you didn't hold them long enough. :D Or maybe your expectations weren't in the right place to start with. CGT, PNL & RICA aren't meant to shoot the lights out and, even if you weren't expecting that (I'm sure you weren't), there will always be better performers than them around.

And they do behave differently under different market conditions. A couple of years ago people were complaining about RICA but it's been a winner since. Here's a 15 year chart that illustrates how they've been over 15 years, and you get different "winners" with other starting dates. I've held CGT for 10 years but in the end decided it was worth hold all three.

Holding all three does provide an average, it has some merit, Ruffer has been more volatile than the other two, I have watched them and held them at various times over the last 15/20 years.

Its interesting to compare all three with a Vanguard 60% LifeStrategy fund over a 5 year period. Capital Gearing very closely follows the Vanguard fund but with an average 40% equity exposure and it has missed the recent dip.

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » June 8th, 2022, 7:55 pm

Hariseldon58 wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:

Yes TIP5 and TP05 are effectively the same thing, both are US$ holdings, one is priced in £ ( that is priced and NOT hedged ) the other in US $ the underlying exposure is the same, different platforms allow you to trade one or the other.

There are a few more like that with the iShares range that I know of. Some platforms trade both, some trade one or the other.

iShares UK site lists the TIP5 variant but it might be simpler to buy TP05 if the option is there.

Thanks for clarifying that, I found the iShares website totally confusing about their TIPS funds. I know TP05 is not hedged. It seemed like a simple way to buy dollars with maybe also some inflation protection. The closest thing I could find to cash but not in pounds. I think I've made my fears about a run on the pound etc. clear elsewhere, so that's why I was looking to hold dollars. I'll probably add a bit more to TP05. In a way if it doesn't do well that'll be a good thing as that means I'll be wrong about the UK's post Brexit performance. I sincerely hope I have to come back and apologize to the Brexiteers but that's not the way I'm betting.

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » June 8th, 2022, 9:35 pm

CliffEdge wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
Waspfan wrote:Thankyou for the TIPS Tip :-)

Thanks for clarifying that, I found the iShares website totally confusing about their TIPS funds. I know TP05 is not hedged. It seemed like a simple way to buy dollars with maybe also some inflation protection. The closest thing I could find to cash but not in pounds. I think I've made my fears about a run on the pound etc. clear elsewhere, so that's why I was looking to hold dollars. I'll probably add a bit more to TP05. In a way if it doesn't do well that'll be a good thing as that means I'll be wrong about the UK's post Brexit performance. I sincerely hope I have to come back and apologize to the Brexiteers but that's not the way I'm betting.

Are you sure that TP05/TIP5, indeed, any index linkers, are on positive real redemption yields?

It wasn't so long ago that both US and UK index linkers were on negative real redemption yields, and had been for several years, meaning that investors were locking in a real loss to maturity.

See https://moneyweek.com/investments/bonds/government-bonds/604162/index-linked-bonds-could-prove-a-costly-inflation-hedge.

I'm unclear on the situation now but I see TP05/TIP5 currently has a real yield of -1.01%, I take that to be running yield, and a Weighted Avg YTM (redemption yield) of 2.24% but I don't believe that's a real yield, so if inflation is more than that then you're losing money in real terms, no? :?

https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en/products/287202/ishares-tips-0-5-ucits-etf

Maybe this is better in a thread of its own elsewhere ...

GeoffF100
Lemon Quarter

Postby GeoffF100 » June 8th, 2022, 9:53 pm

GIST is an interesting ETF. Unhedged 1-10 year global index linked bonds. There is also a hedged version GISG.

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » June 8th, 2022, 10:06 pm

mc2fool wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:
Hariseldon58 wrote:

Are you sure that TP05/TIP5, indeed, any index linkers, are on positive real redemption yields?

It wasn't so long ago that both US and UK index linkers were on negative real redemption yields, and had been for several years, meaning that investors were locking in a real loss to maturity.

See https://moneyweek.com/investments/bonds/government-bonds/604162/index-linked-bonds-could-prove-a-costly-inflation-hedge.

I'm unclear on the situation now but I see TP05/TIP5 currently has a real yield of -1.01%, I take that to be running yield, and a Weighted Avg YTM (redemption yield) of 2.24% but I don't believe that's a real yield, so if inflation is more than that then you're losing money in real terms, no? :?

https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en/products/287202/ishares-tips-0-5-ucits-etf

Maybe this is better in a thread of its own elsewhere ...

My main objective is to protect against a catastrophic collapse in the pound which I think is a real possibility, hard to see why not. A slight loss in value of 1 or 2% per year with TP05 I can accept. My cash pounds are currently losing 10 or 11% a year anyway.
But TBH my understanding of the finer points is minimal, though I know it's a kind of fund with TIPS of short average duration which I thought was a good thing.
Also it seems likely that US inflation will be short-lived as it's a massive country and economy with huge capability and resources whereas post Brexit the UK is an economic basket case with very little assets, huge debt, and descending rapidly into sub third world status.

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » June 8th, 2022, 10:08 pm

GeoffF100 wrote:GIST is an interesting ETF. Unhedged 1-10 year global index linked bonds. There is also a hedged version GISG.

I'll look into that, thanks.

Return to “Passive Investing”