Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Small, tall car suggestions

Passion, instruction, buying, care, maintenance and more, any form of vehicle discussion is welcome here
redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Re: Small, tall car suggestions

Postby redsturgeon » June 14th, 2021, 11:03 am

servodude wrote:
redsturgeon wrote:
tsr2 wrote:Honda Jazz, as suggested above, Toyota Yaris and Ford B-Max would be my suggestions.

Ha ha I was going to suggest exactly the same three!

John

Just had a ride in a mate's new Suzuki Jimny; it's like "the little SUV that could"
- and hellish fun with a surprisingly comfortable access
- mingin booger green with red trim though

-sd

Oh yes I like those...the latest version looks like a mini G Wagen. I used to have a Suzuki Samurai in the 1990s and that thing would go anywhere...not so much fun on the motorway though!

John

MaraMan
Lemon Slice

Re: Small, tall car suggestions

Postby MaraMan » June 14th, 2021, 11:14 am

I would second the suggestions for a Toyota Yaris or Honda Jazz, although I am not convinced about ease of access. My daughter has had a Yaris for a few years and it's amazingly cheap to run, we have been very impressed with it, but I don't think of it as easy to get in our out as it's no higher than any other car. I would add a VW T-Cross. Our neighbour has one and for a smallish car it is amazingly roomy and has a slightly higher seating position than normal small cars.

MM

Return to “Cars, Driving, Motorbikes or any Transport”