Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

New era of 'boy' racers

Passion, instruction, buying, care, maintenance and more, any form of vehicle discussion is welcome here
raybarrow
Lemon Slice

New era of 'boy' racers

Postby raybarrow » July 7th, 2023, 9:22 am

Hi Folks,
I regularly drive down the Small Heath bypass in Birmingham in the early evening. It's 2 lane plus a bus lane, 40 mph, it's usually busy so most times there is someone who thinks the bus lane is for there personal use and the boy racers like to weave in and out in there Corsas. This Wednesday was a new experience. The boy racers were driving an early Nissan Micra and an early Honda Jazz both with noisy exhausts etc. Not the first choices for tarting up that spring to mind. Maybe times are harder than I thought. I wonder how 'cool' there mates thought they were?

Ray.

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Re: New era of 'boy' racers

Postby bungeejumper » July 7th, 2023, 9:47 am

Ah yes, the older Honda Jazz. As driven by James May's mum, if memory serves? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qLZMKpWsjk

BJ

MonsterMork
Lemon Slice

Re: New era of 'boy' racers

Postby MonsterMork » July 8th, 2023, 2:33 pm

Honda Jizz, sorry, Jazz, noisy exhaust is usually one that the cat has been nicked from. Although I have to agree that neither the Micra nor Jazz are first, or even last, choice for the boy racers!

MM

Return to “Cars, Driving, Motorbikes or any Transport”