Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Olympus Binoculars offer (10 x 50)

wildlife, gardening, environment, Rural living, Pets and Vets
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Olympus Binoculars offer (10 x 50)

Postby Itsallaguess » April 1st, 2020, 7:43 am

Whilst we're still in lock-down, and if anyone is interested in the wild-life that they get in their gardens or surrounding areas, and perhaps might be looking for a good set of binoculars to help improve their enjoyment of that, I note that Amazon have a really good offer on their 10 x 50 Olympus binoculars at the moment, with around a 50% reduction in price to £50 delivered -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Olympus-Binocular-10x-50-DPS-1/dp/B0000AKGX3

I'm only confident to recommend these because I bought a pair of the same 8 x 40's a good few years ago now, which I use for our garden and also to take out on low-level walks, and they are the best pair of binoculars I've ever had the pleasure to look through. I was absolutely stunned at the image-clarity when I first started to use them, they really are that good..

So if there's any keen bird-watchers or other nature-lovers here that are in the market for a pair, then this is a really good value offer, and is something that might help people to spend a few enjoyable hours watching the wildlife that are attracted around their homes whilst we're having to manage this period of our lives as best we can.

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “The Natural World”