Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Motion Sensing Outdoor Infra-red Camera

wildlife, gardening, environment, Rural living, Pets and Vets
TopStar74
Lemon Pip

Motion Sensing Outdoor Infra-red Camera

Postby TopStar74 » August 7th, 2017, 9:16 am

Hello Friends,
I am looking for motion sensing outdoor infra-red camera to see what's disturbing my back garden at night :) I want a good quality one which I can post videos on internet. Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations please.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Motion Sensing Outdoor Infra-red Camera

Postby Itsallaguess » August 7th, 2017, 10:39 am

TopStar74 wrote:
I am looking for motion sensing outdoor infra-red camera to see what's disturbing my back garden at night.

I want a good quality one which I can post videos on internet.

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations please.

Here's the top-selling outdoor 'nature camera' on Amazon today, currently costing about £74 delivered -

Crenova 12MP 1080P HD Infrared Game&Trail Camera 42 Pcs IR LEDs 120°Wide Angle Night Vision 2.4" LCD Display Waterproof Hunting Scouting Camera Digital Surveillance Camera

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crenova-Infrar ... B00V9HPAB2

There's lots of information, pictures, and even videos available for browsing in the user-reviews section of the above link, so it might be worth spending a bit of time looking through some of those, and also the 'Answered questions' section, to see if something like this would suit your use.

It's also always worth bouncing around the 'What do customers buy after viewing this item?' section of Amazon, once you're looking at a particular bit of kit, because sometimes other useful options associated with your initial search can be found quickly, with the website doing a lot of the leg-work for you.

The video posted on the 31st January 2017 review by Emma looks particularly good!

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “The Natural World”