Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Trapped - Icelandic crime drama

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
didds
Lemon Half

Trapped - Icelandic crime drama

Postby didds » July 30th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Anyone watched it ? I saw it on amazone prime but it may have been on other channels?

didds

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Re: Trapped - Icelandic crime drama

Postby PinkDalek » July 30th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Yes, we watched it a year or two back. Maybe a little slow but that added to the dark atmosphere. Enjoyed it. Looks like there’s a second series coming out this year.

didds
Lemon Half

Postby didds » July 31st, 2018, 11:31 am

I don't really "do" TV but I really enjoyed this slow burner of a convoluted and twisting crime drama.

And no bloody owls!

didds

didds
Lemon Half

Postby didds » July 31st, 2018, 10:06 pm

Purely for idle curiosity chat purposes and nothing deeper than that...

Supercop asks murder of mayor why he didn't get rid of the key. Murderer simply says he didn't think of it or similar. we are led to believe (reasonably) that murderer had taken leave of his senses during the act. But he then left the key in his kerosene (petrol?) soaked trousers in his house for his wife to launder at sometime. Are we really to believe that in the cold light of day once he'd "come down" from his momentary lapse of reason (I'm trying to be kind here!) he didn't then think "Hmmm. Maybe leaving such obvious evidence lieing around iusn;t the brightest idea. Particularly because of my ... domestic situation... vis a vis Supercop" ?

Should we believe that in fact murderer wanted to be caught?

And - chainsaw. The users of the chainsaw are clearly cold hearted clinical thinkers. Yet they considered washing a chainsaw down sufficient? Why not destroy it completely? At least remove the chain and drop the chainsaw out to sea in one place and the chain in another part miles away - they had a boat after all?? !!! Or is it that as a bunch there were so arrogant in their societal psition they believed they were untouchable etc?

And - the shed. We see the victim beating at a window in the door of his shed. a shed that we know has a spade at least in it. Not going to try and break the glass to at least try and escape through the hole ? it wasn't a large window but he wasn't a big bloke?

Mind you - that's three "plot holes" in something like 450 minutes of storyline so not bad going! And the middle one above could be seen as arrogance etc for sure.

didds

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”