Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

The Grand Tour - on DVD?

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
moorfield
Lemon Quarter

The Grand Tour - on DVD?

Postby moorfield » January 14th, 2019, 9:24 pm

I think this is the right place for this question ....

Moorfield Jr has been a big fan of Top Gear (Clarkson, May, Hammond edition) over the years. We've never seen The Grand Tour due to (deliberately) not being subscribers to Amazon Prime. I'm wondering if I can get a set on DVD anywhere, or a "one-off" purchase from AP, as a birthday present. I think I know the answer to this - it would appear not without signing up :x - but wanted to check with Wise Fools here.

Thx
M

dionaeamuscipula
Lemon Quarter

Re: The Grand Tour - on DVD?

Postby dionaeamuscipula » January 15th, 2019, 10:06 am

moorfield wrote:I think this is the right place for this question ....

Moorfield Jr has been a big fan of Top Gear (Clarkson, May, Hammond edition) over the years. We've never seen The Grand Tour due to (deliberately) not being subscribers to Amazon Prime. I'm wondering if I can get a set on DVD anywhere, or a "one-off" purchase from AP, as a birthday present. I think I know the answer to this - it would appear not without signing up :x - but wanted to check with Wise Fools here.

Thx
M

Doesn't seem to be available on video.

You can sign up for a 30 day free trial. I know some people seem to have found it difficult to cancel, I did not.

IIRC you can cancel immediately after sign up and the trial will continue for 30 days nonetheless (but I might be mixing that up with Netfflix).

We buy enough through amazon that Prime pays for itself through the free delivery benefit, the TV stuff is therefore a freebie. We use it *a lot*. And Netflix.

DM

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Re: The Grand Tour - on DVD?

Postby kempiejon » January 15th, 2019, 10:35 am

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”