Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

The Accident, C4 - a question

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
BrummieDave
Lemon Slice

The Accident, C4 - a question

Postby BrummieDave » November 15th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Without doubt quite the worst drama of recent years, with appalling dialogue, farcical scenes, and dreadful acting (especially Sidse Babett Knudsen). Perhaps the title was what C4 execs thought about it when they saw what was being broadcast.

What I didn't understand at all though was the purpose of the character, Martin, played by Shaun Parkes. I know he rescued Leona from the wreckage, but after he moved in with Polly and her family I kept expecting him to come back into the plot and have some further involvement. Bizarre. Any ideas?

redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Re: The Accident, C4 - a question

Postby redsturgeon » November 15th, 2019, 6:50 pm

BrummieDave wrote:Without doubt quite the worst drama of recent years, with appalling dialogue, farcical scenes, and dreadful acting (especially Sidse Babett Knudsen). Perhaps the title was what C4 execs thought about it when they saw what was being broadcast.

What I didn't understand at all though was the purpose of the character, Martin, played by Shaun Parkes. I know he rescued Leona from the wreckage, but after he moved in with Polly and her family I kept expecting him to come back into the plot and have some further involvement. Bizarre. Any ideas?

I decided the same after watching a trailer...I couldn't work out whether it was supposed to be drama or comedy.

John

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”