Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

The Undoing

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
terminal7
Lemon Quarter

The Undoing

Postby terminal7 » January 3rd, 2021, 5:56 pm

Do my eyes deceive me but what has become of those actors known in the past as Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant in this schlock drama series? Clearly a doppelganger has been substituted for Kidman - but the designers have just not got the features quite right. Difficult to actually identify the actual differences - but there is something alien about the stasis of her face. As for Grant - the gurning for England is a splendid sight to see in these trying times.

The series - oh dear me what a load of tosh made bearable by the scene when the Donald Sutherland played character provides a brutal exposition of why he is just an old fashioned c*********r. In fact worth the price of the ticket. He clearly should have been given the Logan Roy part in Succession (of course Brian Cox was excellent in the role).

T7

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: The Undoing

Postby servodude » January 4th, 2021, 12:28 am

terminal7 wrote:Clearly a doppelganger has been substituted for Kidman - but the designers have just not got the features quite right.

I was made to watch this ("Come on... it's getting good reviews. My sister's seen it and we can talk about it at Xmas")

Ms Kidman's mouth looked like she'd been chibbed; there was about 50% of it extending beyond her lips ?!
- all she did was stare slowly at things that happened, but it's hard to tell because there was next to no movement of her face (I'm guessing she was trying something she had picked up from Paddington)

- it was really very bad

-sd

neversay
Lemon Slice

Re: The Undoing

Postby neversay » January 4th, 2021, 4:31 pm

We watched it. Well, mostly my wife did, with me looking up from the laptop now and then for the breasts and to marvel at Nicole Kidman's stretched face. Hugh Grant seemed to plan Hugh Grant as usual.

Apparently the star of the show was the kid Noah Jupe who has a very impressive career...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7415871/?ref_=tt_cl_t4

... and is still only 15 years of age.

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”