Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

Worldwide Markets

including Budgets
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Worldwide Markets

Postby robertbanking » October 6th, 2023, 10:02 am

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums. I sincerely hope you have had a good week and things are going well for you.

I kindly wondered with most US stocks being overvalued and the high interest rates affecting more markets including the UK if there is any country that is doing better than most please. I am finding it very difficult investing in this period, however i do note it wont last forever but trying to research companies and ensure they are recession proof also. I please kindly wondered if anyone knows of a country in which stocks are mainly undervalued and not so much affected by high interest rates and less likely to go into a recession that has a stock market available please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever thankful and grateful for your support it would mean the world to me.

Very best wishes to you and i truly hope you continue to do amazing with your investing and have a wonderful like. Thank you very much for your support and all the very best to all the wonderful members of this forum. Look after yourself and take care.

Return to “The Economy”