Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit Card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,BusyBumbleBee,88V8,Anonymous,6Tricia, for Donating to support the site

The Future of Polite Debates

High levels of moderation
Forum rules
no trolling, name calling, no arguments.
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
stooz
Site Admin

Re: The Future of Polite Debates

Postby stooz » March 10th, 2017, 3:35 pm

No. It's quite simple.

Hate speech, flaming, trolling or whatever opens this ENTIRE forum to legal recourse. So, as I have no intention of loosing the shirt off my back or my children's home, then it doesn't go on.

Have left or right opinions Believe in a man on the moon. I don't care. Debate them. But calling names (like calling me a snowflake) Whether offensive or just perceived or not even offensive at all and just name calling, is not allowed.

Stereotyping, generalising about the nature of entire countries politicians or their members is not acceptable. If you cannot debate without lowering yourselves to these levels then the consequences are simple.

I will be issuing forum timeouts (restricted posting with personal moderation on everything you post) to individuals without further warning.

Return to “Polite Discussions”