Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Went for an interview today. Really had to compose myself

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
mannannan
Lemon Pip

Went for an interview today. Really had to compose myself

Postby mannannan » January 17th, 2022, 4:16 pm

On my LISZT of things to do was to clean the bird CAGE, which was filled with SCHYTTE. IVES seen cleaner BYRDS. After a visit to the BARBER, I wondered WEBER to buy new shoes from the SCHUMANN who lived on the BLOCH. I went to the shops, but there were long LYNES everywhere. But, in the PARK I saw an old girl friend and asked “KODALY have a kiss?” I thought, what a lovely PAER! When I arrived BACH home, a bit late (but OFFENBACH earlier), I tried to unRAVEL the day’s events.

Looking out of the window, I could see the FARMER in his FIELD. His dog was WAGNER her tail: I said HelLOHENGRIN. Seeing the peace of nature, I felt so HUMMELL. I rested for a MINUET then felt much more composed. SCUHBERT I did! I felt quite GAY. Time to COOKE my dinner. I was annoyed to see DEBUSSY had made a MESSIEN the kitchen. What a REUTTER! I ORTO clean it up. Then, from the BARTOK I a drink. I thought, I RODGERS that bloody cat. I can’t HANDEL much more of this STRAUSS. That cat needs a HAYDN. But I thought, I mustn’t feel too LOWE. HENDY WOOD make a cup of tea WEBBER he can find VERDI KETELBY. But, he is only a LERNER so half a cup is ARTHUR BLISS!

I'm going for MEYERBEER then ORFF to bed. My BRAHMS aches, my feet are SOR. It was a really BIZET day.

I TELEMANN, copy and you SCHÜTZ get DUNN as I HOLST the copyWRIGHT if you’re NOTKERful. Do and you HARANT got a hope of escaping the RAMEAUfications, old SPOHRt!

VERDI hell did I write this?

Is there more to add, SOUZA reply can be made?

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Re: Went for an interview today. Really had to compose myself

Postby stevensfo » January 20th, 2022, 2:59 pm

Well, I'm not RILEY sure, but you won't find the answers at the bottom of a GLASS.

Steve

PS Assuming it was a copy/paste, who in hell actually spent time to put this together???? :o

richfool
Lemon Quarter

Postby richfool » January 20th, 2022, 3:48 pm

mannannan wrote:On my LISZT of things to do was to clean the bird CAGE, which was filled with SCHYTTE. IVES seen cleaner BYRDS. After a visit to the BARBER, I wondered WEBER to buy new shoes from the SCHUMANN who lived on the BLOCH. I went to the shops, but there were long LYNES everywhere. But, in the PARK I saw an old girl friend and asked “KODALY have a kiss?” I thought, what a lovely PAER! When I arrived BACH home, a bit late (but OFFENBACH earlier), I tried to unRAVEL the day’s events.

Looking out of the window, I could see the FARMER in his FIELD. His dog was WAGNER her tail: I said HelLOHENGRIN. Seeing the peace of nature, I felt so HUMMELL. I rested for a MINUET then felt much more composed. SCUHBERT I did! I felt quite GAY. Time to COOKE my dinner. I was annoyed to see DEBUSSY had made a MESSIEN the kitchen. What a REUTTER! I ORTO clean it up. Then, from the BARTOK I a drink. I thought, I RODGERS that bloody cat. I can’t HANDEL much more of this STRAUSS. That cat needs a HAYDN. But I thought, I mustn’t feel too LOWE. HENDY WOOD make a cup of tea WEBBER he can find VERDI KETELBY. But, he is only a LERNER so half a cup is ARTHUR BLISS!

I'm going for MEYERBEER then ORFF to bed. My BRAHMS aches, my feet are SOR. It was a really BIZET day.

I TELEMANN, copy and you SCHÜTZ get DUNN as I HOLST the copyWRIGHT if you’re NOTKERful. Do and you HARANT got a hope of escaping the RAMEAUfications, old SPOHRt!

VERDI hell did I write this?

Is there more to add, SOUZA reply can be made?

Good Grief, who composed that lot?

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Postby bungeejumper » January 21st, 2022, 6:31 pm

richfool wrote:Good Grief, who composed that lot?

Musta been Piston Beer, although I suppose it could have been just Martini?

BJ

Return to “Laughing Lemons”