Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

In a restaurant

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
JMN2
Lemon Quarter

In a restaurant

Postby JMN2 » June 2nd, 2018, 3:05 pm

Myra Horowitz is dining in a fine kosher restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. She is about to bite into her meal when she turns to the man sitting alone at the table next to her. "Pardon me, sir" she says, "your napkin has fallen on the floor." "Oy! Tanks for dat. Vitout you, I vouldn"\'t know. I'm blindt."

He reaches down to find his napkin. Once it's back on his lap, he asks her if he has spilled any food on his shirt.

Hardly at all," she answers, "just a few cracker crumbs."

"Tanks, again, Missus," he replies, brushing them off. "Vitout you telling, I vouldn't know dese tings."

A few moments later, he inquires again, "Do you mind I should ask a poisonal qvestion?"

"Not at all," she replies.

"I don't do vell vit the ladies. Do you tink I'm ugly?"

"You're quite presentable," she replies, "your looks shouldn't be a problem."

Smiling now, he exults, "Vat a relief. I vas alvays afraid to ask. Again, I got to tank you."

A few more moments pass and the lady speaks up. "Do you mind if I give you a bit of advice?" she asks.

"Soitenly! Listen, I'll take all de help I can get," he answers.

"Lose the Jewish accent, you're a schvartza."

Return to “Laughing Lemons”