Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Whether (she will) forecast

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
RaspberryFool

Whether (she will) forecast

Postby RaspberryFool » June 5th, 2018, 11:39 am

I fancied the new girl in the office. So, I asked my mate (who works in the Met. Office) what he thought my chances were. He looked into his employer’s crystal ball, and came up with the following response:
You may find it a rather frosty start and, initially, the atmosphere could be a bit chilly.
However, after a while, the temperature will start to rise and the ice will melt.
Conditions will continue to improve and it will become much warmer, possibly even sultry.
By evening, the clouds get thinner and any light covering will lift and disappear.
That should precede the appearance of a nice warm front.
Visibility will improve, especially around the hills and valleys.
You may find a couple of areas of high pressure.
Overnight, with increased humidity, the atmosphere may become electrified, with possible lightning and the odd rumble of thunder.
By the morning, things will have calmed down but you may awake to find one or two damp patches.
The outlook should continue to improve after a light shower.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”