Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Religious news

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
mannannan
Lemon Pip

Religious news

Postby mannannan » September 9th, 2018, 1:45 pm

One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah, I want you to make me a new Ark". Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being, anything you want. After all, you're the guv.'

... God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch. This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".

"20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right, well . . sort of right . . this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.

"Fish?", queries Noah "Yep, fish . . well, to make it more specific Noah, I want carp - wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Carp!"

Noah looks to the skies. "OK God, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Check".

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".

"Check".

"And you want it full of Carp?".

"Check".

"Why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether ..........................

"Dunno", says God, "I just fancy a Multi-Storey Carp Ark.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”