Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

The miracle

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Sutch
2 Lemon pips

The miracle

Postby Sutch » October 15th, 2018, 10:10 am

The Pope is visiting Liverpool and offering the odd miracle to deserving kids.
Billy walks onto the stage and asks “Can you help me with my hearing?”

The Pope says “Yes” and puts his hands over Billy’s ears while saying a prayer. He removes his hands and says “How is your hearing now?”

Billy says “I don’t know; it’s not until next Wednesday”!

Bminusrob
Lemon Slice

Re: The miracle

Postby Bminusrob » October 15th, 2018, 9:31 pm

Read this post, then read the forum rules, quote "Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension". You may be in trouble, Sutch. :D

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Postby UncleEbenezer » October 16th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Looks like scousers are fair game here. A pair of jokes with jews as their butt got pulled pretty quickly a month or two ago.

Though to be fair, this one is at least funny. Even if it would be improved by removing the mention of (any) location: for example, it could've been set in the poster's (unnamed) home town.

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Postby csearle » October 16th, 2018, 10:42 pm

UncleEbenezer wrote:Looks like scousers are fair game here. A pair of jokes with jews as their butt got pulled pretty quickly a month or two ago.

Though to be fair, this one is at least funny. Even if it would be improved by removing the mention of (any) location: for example, it could've been set in the poster's (unnamed) home town.
Jews I guess are a faith based group whereas Liverpudlians are not. C.

Watis
Lemon Quarter

Postby Watis » October 17th, 2018, 8:50 am

csearle wrote:
UncleEbenezer wrote:Looks like scousers are fair game here. A pair of jokes with jews as their butt got pulled pretty quickly a month or two ago.

True - Liverpudlians are Liverpool based.

Watis

TUK020
Lemon Quarter

Postby TUK020 » October 17th, 2018, 9:06 am

csearle wrote:

seems kind of unfair.
Faith is a choice
Being born and raised in Liverpool is not

redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Postby redsturgeon » October 17th, 2018, 9:13 am

Moderator Message:
Not many jokes on the thread. I will lock it now. If it offends anyone feel free to report it.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”