Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Genie in a bottle

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Genie in a bottle

Postby Howyoudoin » January 5th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Donald Trump, Theresa May, and Angela Merkel are walking outside after a particularly stressful diplomatic meeting.

As they walk in silence, one of them stumbles on a small rock - but when they investigate, they find it is not a rock at all, but an antique oil lamp.

“Maybe there's a genie,” says Donald. The women seem skeptical, but the three of them pry the lamp from the ground, and together, they rub it.

Sure enough, a genie pops out. The mystical creature floats above them, sweet smelling smoke hanging around him as he smiles down upon the three world leaders.

“You have summoned me,” the genie says. “You may have one wish each.”

The Donald does not hesitate. “The American people voted for me to build a wall,” he says, “So, I want you to build a big, beautiful wall around the USA.”

The genie claps his hand, and a mighty thunderclap sounds. “It is done,” he booms.

Theresa May thinks, then says, “The British people voted for Brexit, so we could have control of our borders,” she says. “I'd like a strong and stable wall around the UK.”

Another clap. “It is done.”

Now, Merkel looks thoughtful. “Before I make my wish - can I ask, what are the walls like?”

The genie says, “Each wall is 500 feet tall. They are 50 feet wide. The foundations go down another 200 feet. And nothing can get in or out.”

“Excellent,” Merkel says, a rare grin crossing her face. “Fill them both with water.”

Return to “Laughing Lemons”