Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

You'll never forget a woman who wears...

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
PrincessB
Lemon Slice

Postby PrincessB » March 4th, 2019, 3:12 pm

True story.

In a tearing rush and with no cash on me, I parked up in a cheeky manner and hot footed it to the nearest cash machine which was a hundred metres away.

On the way back and in danger of getting a ticket, I went past a shop with an avert in the window showing a model with swirly blond locks, a (tasteful) skin tight dress (by which I mean not latex) with sufficient make-up to be a Z list celeb.

The caption said:

RACOON

I was in a proper rush, so that was all I had time to read and I couldn't see it all as the shop had those laddery shutters down.

Some perfumes had challenging names. After some research, I found that you can still buy Tramp or Gypsy.

Even Don Draper, would struggle to sell the line 'Smell like Racoon, they won't forget you in a hurry!' in a positive way.

So I had to back and see what this was all about.

Turns out it was a brand of hair extensions and the shop I had power marched past was a hairdressers.

It's stuck with me though, so I thought I'd share.

B.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”