Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

We're Off To Join The Circus

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
panamagold
Lemon Slice

We're Off To Join The Circus

Postby panamagold » October 12th, 2019, 5:34 pm

The owner of a circus has advertised for a lion tamer.
Two people present themselves. A good-looking man, retired and over 70 and a 25-year-old desirable blonde woman.
The ringmaster of the circus meets the two candidates and tells them: “My lion is very strong and unpredictable and has killed my last two tamers.You therefore need to be good or you will not survive a minute!
Here is the equipment, the chair, the whip and the pistol. Who wants to start?"
The woman says, "I'm there."
She ignores the equipment, and quickly enters the cage.
The lion roars and runs at the woman. When he is less than a meter away the lion stops immediately as she undresses and stands completely naked, showing her gorgeous body.
The lion lies down in front of her and licks her feet. Little by little, he gets up and licks the whole of her body for what seems like forever. Everything goes on there, thighs, buttocks, breasts, neck, everything.The ringmaster says "I have never seen anything like this before in my life!"
He turns to the pensioner and asks him "Can you do that sir?"
And the man says “Of course ... but first the lion has to go!”

Return to “Laughing Lemons”