Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh, for Donating to support the site

Texting Neighbour

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Texting Neighbour

Postby stevensfo » June 16th, 2020, 5:26 pm

Hi Max.
This is Richard next door. I have been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. When you’re not around, I have been sharing your wife, day and night, probably much more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently. The temptation was just too great. I can’t live with the guilt & hope you will accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I will pay you.
Regards, Richard.

Max, feeling enraged and betrayed, grabbed his gun, went next door and shot Richard dead. He returned home, shot his wife, poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Max then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

Hi Max.
Richard here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I assume you figured it out and noticed the darned Spell-Checker had changed “wi-fi” to “wife”. Technology, huh?
It’ll be the death of us all.

Steve

Return to “Laughing Lemons”