Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

I couldn't bring myself to put this on the Biscuit Bar - I know I'm weak

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

I couldn't bring myself to put this on the Biscuit Bar - I know I'm weak

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » January 22nd, 2021, 7:44 pm

Ahead of the copious amount of brandy I propose to drink I'd like to offer my profuse apologies to everyone for all the poor jokes I will be adding. I know I will be the only Fool who enjoys them - but at least I'll be happy tormenting you all for a couple of hours :twisted:

Anyway I diversify - can we have the option to be locked out ahead of any intended drinky's please.

You know just a button which logs me out for 12hrs and I can't get back in no matter what :ugeek:

This post is dedicated to all our moderators, especially those who abstain from the horrors of Friday drinks and the appalling sense of humour that follows.

Happy weekend :shock:

AiY
Greatest comedian this side of 10pm :lol:

Return to “Laughing Lemons”