Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gvonge,Shelford,GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0, for Donating to support the site

Irate

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
ifindoubt3
Lemon Pip

Irate

Postby ifindoubt3 » March 21st, 2017, 12:06 pm

The following is an exchange of correspondence between a customer and a certain train operating company:

Gentlemen,
I have been riding trains daily for the last two years and the service on your line seems to be getting worse every day. I am tired of standing in the corridor all the time on a fourteen mile trip. I think the transportation system is worse than that enjoyed by people 2,000 years ago.
Yours truly,
A Commuter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,
We received your letter with reference to the shortcomings of our service and believe you are somewhat confused in your history. The only mode of transportation 2,000 years ago was by foot.
Sincerely,
Larnrod Eireann
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gentlemen,
I am in receipt of your letter and I think you are the ones who are confused in your history. If you will refer to the Bible, Book of David, 9th Chapter, you will find that Balaam rode to town on his ass.
That, gentlemen is something I have not been able to do on your train in the last two years.
Yours truly,
A Commuter

Return to “Laughing Lemons”