Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

UFO

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Blatter

UFO

Postby Blatter » October 9th, 2023, 12:37 pm

An alien vessel landed quietly on Saint Peter's square in Rome.
A hatch opened and two little grey men with dazzling smiles appeared.
They were promptly granted an audience with the Pope.
After a brief discussion about the weather, the Pope said, "I know this question may sound odd to you, but I was wondering if you and your kind knew about Jesus Christ?"
"Jesus Christ?” exclaimed the slightly taller of two aliens. “Of course we do! He visits our planet every two years or so. Awesome fellow!"
A hush descended on the audience chamber and everyone watched the Pope, whose face had turned a rather odd purple.
"Every two years?" he shouted. "We're still waiting for his second coming!"
"Maybe he didn't like your chocolate,” suggested the alien.
"Chocolate?" replied the Pope. "What in heaven's name does chocolate have to do with it?"
"Well," said the alien, “when he came to our planet, we gave him chocolate. Why, what did you do?"

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Re: UFO

Postby DrFfybes » October 9th, 2023, 1:38 pm

Very good.

Of course as the Romans didn't have Chocolate, then a half coated dunked in a cuppa wasn't an option.

GrahamPlatt
Lemon Quarter

Postby GrahamPlatt » October 9th, 2023, 2:12 pm

Just yesterday, or the day before, I saw a cartoon with two small aliens outside their ship looking at a statue of Jesus on the cross. Caption was, “What should we do?” “We should leave. Now”.

servodude
Lemon Half

Postby servodude » October 10th, 2023, 1:20 am

GrahamPlatt wrote:Just yesterday, or the day before, I saw a cartoon with two small aliens outside their ship looking at a statue of Jesus on the cross. Caption was, “What should we do?” “We should leave. Now”.

Did you hear about the underperforming student who upon transferring to Catholic school showed an incredible improvement in his maths?

When asked about his performance at the end of year parents' meeting he said "When I saw that guy on the wall nailed to a plus sign I knew they meant business!"

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » October 10th, 2023, 7:13 am

DrFfybes wrote:Very good.

Of course as the Romans didn't have Chocolate, then a half coated dunked in a cuppa wasn't an option.

You forget that Jesus personally visited the Americas. He could quite easily have been given a chocolate digestive.

GS

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Postby DrFfybes » October 10th, 2023, 8:46 am

GoSeigen wrote:
DrFfybes wrote:Very good.

You forget that Jesus personally visited the Americas. He could quite easily have been given a chocolate digestive.

If that is true, I think the damage had already been done. I wonder if that was the first example of a Wanted Person fleeing to the Americas :)

Return to “Laughing Lemons”