Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Marketing

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Thruppennybit
Lemon Pip

Marketing

Postby Thruppennybit » February 15th, 2024, 8:51 am

Whoever put the S in Fast Food is a marketing genius

Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

Re: Marketing

Postby Gerry557 » February 15th, 2024, 9:25 am

Actually that joke is a bit of genius, well it appealed to my sense of humor. I'll retort with :-

An old couple goes to a fast food restaurant and order one burger and fries, sit down and divide the burger and fries. A man from table next to them sees that and asks politely: "If you want, I can buy some extra food for you." "No thanks, we are a old couple, we share everything."

Time goes by and the man is eating, but the woman is not. From the table next to them, the man asks again:"I really have no problem buying you food." Man replies:"Dodnt worry about it, she will eat! We share everything" But the stranger is not happy with that and asks the woman:"Why are you not eating?" Woman looks at him and says:"I am waiting for the teeth."

Yours is definitely faster though and is done in a single bite :D

Return to “Laughing Lemons”