Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to lansdown,Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08, for Donating to support the site

Boeing

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Boeing

Postby stewamax » April 8th, 2024, 7:47 pm

From somewhere on YouTube:
A plane is being boarded
- “Good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this Boeing XYZ”
- at which point the passengers shrieked “Help” and started to disembark again, apart from one man who remained seated
- the others asked “Didn’t you hear? This is a Boeing XYZ”?
- man calmly replied “Yes – I used to work for Boeing; this one will never even leave the ground

Mike4
Lemon Half

Re: Boeing

Postby Mike4 » April 8th, 2024, 11:32 pm

Boeing?

Ah yes, I remember them....

Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

Re: Boeing

Postby Gerry557 » April 9th, 2024, 2:12 pm

"If its Boeing, I'm not going!

A Boeing 777 was flying from New York to Paris when it encountered some heavy turbulence over the Atlantic. The captain has a decade of flying under his belt and manages to get through the turbulence without any major incidents.

He then switches on the intercom and says, “This is your captain speaking. Sorry for the bumpy ride but the worst is behind us. We should have smooth journey from now on”. The captain forgets to switch off intercom, and turns to co-pilot and says, “Phew, that was exhausting. I could use a hot coffee and a bl**job right now”. This was of course heard by all the passengers in the cabin.

The head stewardess quickly starts making her way to the cockpit to inform the captain of his folly. Seeing this, one of the passengers called after her, “Don’t forget the coffee!”

Return to “Laughing Lemons”