Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

Trade one complete BUY MGAM Morgan Advanced Materials

Honest reporting on shorter-term trading activity and ideas
PrincessB
Lemon Slice

Trade one complete BUY MGAM Morgan Advanced Materials

Postby PrincessB » November 21st, 2016, 4:24 pm

So out went Fenner (who went on to jump by 10% over the next few days - My timing is generally pretty awful, in this case it shows).

In come Morgan Advanced Materials and as I had some dividend cash, the total trade is:

Transaction Type: BUY 1167 Morgan Advanced Materials Plc @ £2.799862 for £3,295.53 including
Commission: £11.75
Stamp Duty: £16.34

I set a buy order at £2.80 yesterday after some consideration and trying a few more searches on 3%+ dividend and market cap over £50 million without finding anything that blew my frock up.

It completed today which I'm neither happy nor sad about - In the back of my mind is another company KCOM who appear to be ready to change the face of telecommunications in Hull. This might sound a bit jokey, but the KCOM CEO is 68 and must be getting ready to retire. He appears to be ungearing the company in order to give the new CEO the best possible opportunity.

I am giving them serious consideration, but as ever further research is required.

Regards,

B.

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Re: Trade one complete BUY MGAM Morgan Advanced Materials

Postby PinkDalek » November 21st, 2016, 8:21 pm

If it is of any interest, you can always add to your existing topic, should you so wish, such that your train of thought can be followed more readily by others:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=552

Return to “Trading my way to a million”