Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

phosphoetanolamine - the brazilian cancer pill

look
2 Lemon pips

phosphoetanolamine - the brazilian cancer pill

Postby look » April 27th, 2021, 10:22 pm

during 20 years, a team of professors distributed the pill called the cancer pill.
why do I think this pill has value and the man and his team deser value?

in the tv, 2 families said that a cancer man (of the family) that couldn't move improve so that he could walk
on stairs. OK, it isn't a prove that it cures cancer, but it's improve the life, in this cases.

the main brazilian tv was against the guys. It is a sign that they were good guys.

i suggest to use the google translator to translate this linf from portuguese to english.

https://g1.globo.com/sp/sao-carlos-regi ... ncer.ghtml

Moderator Message:
look, you have a long history of posting about "miracle" drugs that have no clinical evidence to support the claims made. To a fairly unsophisticated audience this could be a dangerous level of misinformation. While I am happy that users here have enough sense to ignore/refute claims made with no clinical evidence, please do not post any further on these unsubstantiated claims of "cures".

Midsmartin
Lemon Slice

Re: phosphoetanolamine - the brazilian cancer pill

Postby Midsmartin » April 27th, 2021, 10:43 pm

Clinical trials of this drug were halted when they clearly showed no benefits to patients.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorylethanolamine

https://edzardernst.com/2018/11/the-ama ... ncer-cure/

The use of this drug in Brazil is bizarre. It clearly doesn't work. Anecdotes of patients who improved do not provide data unfortunately.

look
2 Lemon pips

Postby look » April 30th, 2021, 2:09 am

my point is the violation of liberty. It's not only for the drugs about i post, it's for all drugs and foods that are abusively not allowed to buy.

probably nobody translate the link to English. Here's an excerpt:

"In the late 1980s, he developed a polymer from castor oil, which was perfect for making prostheses far cheaper than those made of silicones and which also did not cause rejection. The work that gave him, in 1996, recognition as one of the 100 best Brazilian scientists of the last 100 years."

the guy is not a common person. Anybody knows something bad about those polymers?

one more simple example: in United States the lilthium orotate is free, considered food and everyone can buy it. In Brazil it's not allowed. Have the brazilians a different body? That things let me angry. If I live in England, i would complain because to buy n acetil cisteine I must pay a doctor, this

is free here.

Sad is the transformation in the world, from a free world to a world under the dictatorship of the guys with less knowledge.

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » April 30th, 2021, 5:23 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_orotate

"While lithium orotate is capable of providing lithium to the body, like lithium carbonate and other lithium salts, there are no systematic reviews supporting the efficacy of lithium orotate and it is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of any medical condition."

Furthermore:

"Lithium orotate's safety remains in question. Concerns have been raised in medical literature after a case report of a patient who required medical attention after taking an overdose of lithium orotate supplement.

Orotic acid can be mutagenic in very high doses of 50 mg/kg in mammalian somatic cells. It is also mutagenic for bacteria and yeast.
"

look
2 Lemon pips

Postby look » May 2nd, 2021, 4:26 am

XFool wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_orotate

"While lithium orotate is capable of providing lithium to the body, like lithium carbonate and other lithium salts, there are no systematic reviews supporting the efficacy of lithium orotate and it is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of any medical condition."

Furthermore:

"Lithium orotate's safety remains in question. Concerns have been raised in medical literature after a case report of a patient who required medical attention after taking an overdose of lithium orotate supplement.

Orotic acid can be mutagenic in very high doses of 50 mg/kg in mammalian somatic cells. It is also mutagenic for bacteria and yeast.
"

the pills normally has 5 mg, the recommended dosis is 3 every day. For a 60 kg person, the mutagenic dosis requires 60 pills. Thousend of medicines cause bad effect in a overdose.

Otherwise, I found one study that recommends 0.6 mg a day.

I have some restrictions about the crowd that deffend the "big fathers" (fda and others) that can prevent us to buy medicines:

1. there are plenty of good medicines that are cheap and nobody will pay the research to the fda and other regulators approve they as medicines.

2 repeating: the "big fathers" don't have the right to prevent us to buy medicines.

Based on my readings, i think it's sold in United States, it's considered a food. If the fda didn't approve it for any desease, it's not scary.

I didn't expect that the mention of lithium orotate would provoke discussion.

Return to “Curiosity Corner”