Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron, for Donating to support the site

Remember the dress that broke the Internet?

XFool
The full Lemon

Remember the dress that broke the Internet?

Postby XFool » July 14th, 2023, 7:31 pm

Man whose mother-in-law’s blue and black dress went viral charged with trying to kill wife

The Guardian

Keir Johnston, 38, from Colonsay in Scotland, is alleged to have conducted 11-year campaign of serious domestic violence

"A man who found fame after a dress worn by his mother-in-law at his wedding went viral due to its unusual colour properties has reportedly appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of his wife.

Keir Johnston, 38, from the Isle of Colonsay in Scotland, appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show after his bride’s mother wore a dress that sparked an online debate over its correct colours – black and blue or white and gold, the Times reported.
"

Mike4
Lemon Half

Re: Remember the dress that broke the Internet?

Postby Mike4 » July 14th, 2023, 7:43 pm

XFool wrote:Man whose mother-in-law’s blue and black dress went viral charged with trying to kill wife

The Guardian

Keir Johnston, 38, from Colonsay in Scotland, is alleged to have conducted 11-year campaign of serious domestic violence

"A man who found fame after a dress worn by his mother-in-law at his wedding went viral due to its unusual colour properties has reportedly appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of his wife.

Keir Johnston, 38, from the Isle of Colonsay in Scotland, appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show after his bride’s mother wore a dress that sparked an online debate over its correct colours – black and blue or white and gold, the Times reported.
"

It looks black and blue on my screen!

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » July 14th, 2023, 7:51 pm

Mike4 wrote:
XFool wrote:Man whose mother-in-law’s blue and black dress went viral charged with trying to kill wife

The Guardian

"

It looks black and blue on my screen!

His wife certainly is.

But what kind of town names itself after a rectum?

Mike4
Lemon Half

Postby Mike4 » July 14th, 2023, 8:12 pm

Lootman wrote:
Mike4 wrote:It looks black and blue on my screen!

His wife certainly is.

I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em in!

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » July 14th, 2023, 8:17 pm

Mike4 wrote:
Lootman wrote:His wife certainly is.

I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em in!

Thank you for the soft pitch. :D

Return to “Curiosity Corner”