Remove ads

Introducing the LemonFools Personal Finance Calculators

Game of Thrones season 8 starting.. excited peeps?

Strangeness abounds. No question too obscure
HBEN

Game of Thrones season 8 starting.. excited peeps?

Postby HBEN » April 2nd, 2019, 11:52 am

So April is going to be a good month. The biggest of them all is Game of thrones, Avengers, Endgame and Shazam! I am already all hyped up..

What are you guys expecting from this season finale? The only thing that is turned me off is the short number of episodes. How are they going to merge everything in the end?

Btw, Are there any decent options for live watching game of thrones in UK except for HBO? I might be travelling in coming weeks so I might miss a few episodes which I don't want to.

Moderator Message:
Link to third party VPN website removed - you've posted too many regular links to that site HBEN.... - Itsallaguess

davidmichaels

Re: Game of Thrones season 8 starting.. excited peeps?

Postby davidmichaels » April 3rd, 2019, 7:50 am

For me Game of Thrones is all I am waiting for this month. :D

I mean no disrespect to Avengers, Endgame and Shazam, they are also some really good things to watch but nothing as compared to GoT specially because its the final season man. Just check out the hype and buzz all around the internet. People has been waiting for 2 long years for this season to come.

Yeah i would like to agree with you here that the only turn off point of GoT is its short number of episodes. Just 6 episodes :( . They are really good players they will easily conclude everything in these 6 episodes I bet, no question will be left unanswered.

Why do you wanna watch it elsewhere, I mean no doubt there are many options to watch Game of Thrones without hbo, but since it is the official broadcaster of GoT, they show it in the best quality.

If you go for other options, you would probably needing VPNs to access those streaming channels.

Bink333
2 Lemon pips

Postby Bink333 » April 9th, 2019, 11:11 am

Is GoT as good as Fleabag? https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

Fleabag's second and final series is sensational, cast is incredible, the script is one modern witty observation after another.

It is a BBC production and all 6 episodes of Season 2 are on the iplayer (link above - I've only posted one, so hopefully it won't be removed)

PinkDalek
Lemon Quarter

Postby PinkDalek » April 9th, 2019, 11:36 am

Bink333 wrote:Is GoT as good as Fleabag? https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

Fleabag's second and final series is sensational, cast is incredible, the script is one modern witty observation after another.

It is a BBC production and all 6 episodes of Season 2 are on the iplayer ...

Both series are available https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p070npjv/fleabag

It'll pass.

Return to “Land of Off Topic Posts”