Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

HELP! Can't find how to sell Nedbank shares

TreesieA

HELP! Can't find how to sell Nedbank shares

Postby TreesieA » November 18th, 2022, 4:33 pm

Hi, I've got some Nedbank shares (from the Old Mutual Unbundling) which are listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and stuck in a Stocks and Shares ISA with iWeb. I now want to sell them and iWeb doesn't trade on the JSE. I know, I really should have sold them at the point of unbundling! But I'm now in the position of trying to find a relatively easy and low cost way of selling them. Can anyone recommend a JSE broker that will make this as painless as possible please. I only have 6 shares (around £1k valuation). I have spent ludicrous amounts of time trying to resolve the issue but so far I have found nobody in the UK who wants to touch these shares.

XFool
The full Lemon

Re: HELP! Can't find how to sell Nedbank shares

Postby XFool » January 11th, 2023, 7:28 pm

...May be past its sell-by-date by now, but have you tried Hargreaves Lansdown?

https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/n/nedbank-group-ltd-assd-co-admin-line/buy-and-sell-shares

You can buy or sell Nedbank Group Ltd shares through a Stocks and Shares ISA, Lifetime ISA, SIPP or Fund and Share Account.

seejay56

Re: HELP! Can't find how to sell Nedbank shares

Postby seejay56 » January 31st, 2023, 1:35 pm

Hi TreesieA, I've got exactly the same problem. Have you had any joy finding a broker that will sell them?

Return to “Catastrophe Corner”