Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Joint Venture Property Development Platforms

Any other investment discussions eg. peer to peer lending
NickC

Joint Venture Property Development Platforms

Postby NickC » May 28th, 2021, 5:20 pm

Do you know of / can you recommend any Joint Venture Property Development Platforms like: jaevee?

I am not endorsing this platform, just exploring it myself and curious to see if there are any similar or if anyone here has any experience/insight with this platform or similar to share?

To clarify this is a platform that crowdfunds property developments and then shares the profits. This is not the same as the much more common fixed rate return development deals, where, although they call us “investors” we are actually lenders - but let’s not get into an argument on the semantics of that.
Personally - even though on paper they seem a ‘bit’ less risky I’ve not had great experience with development loan platforms (with loans going into default - indicating DD was not all it was cracked up to be), so I’m aware of risks and can see each has it’s pros & cons. Still interested to look into this area more though.

Hence this post. Obviously.

Thanks
Moderator Message:
Link removed in the hope that this is really not a promotion, but rather a genuine question. - Chris

NickC

Re: Joint Venture Property Development Platforms

Postby NickC » May 29th, 2021, 2:45 pm

If I was promoting anything I'd like to think I could do a better job than this. :)

Return to “Other Investing”