Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

RTW Biotech

Medical related share discussion
yieldhog
Lemon Slice

RTW Biotech

Postby yieldhog » January 4th, 2024, 10:31 am

I noticed an article in the telegraph touting the attractions of this fund and wondered if anyone on TLF follows it?
I'm always a bit suspicious when I see recommendations for shares trading at all-time highs, especially penny stocks like this one.
I don't own any but I am currently building an allocation of healthcare shares in my taxable account and RTW does seem to offer good growth possibilities albeit with high risk.

Y

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Re: RTW Biotech

Postby BullDog » January 4th, 2024, 10:39 am

yieldhog wrote:I noticed an article in the telegraph touting the attractions of this fund and wondered if anyone on TLF follows it?
I'm always a bit suspicious when I see recommendations for shares trading at all-time highs, especially penny stocks like this one.
I don't own any but I am currently building an allocation of healthcare shares in my taxable account and RTW does seem to offer good growth possibilities albeit with high risk.

Y

Yes, Questor does have a consistent habit of writing articles about shares that have already increased a fair bit. I would think very carefully before taking anything in that column seriously. I am not really interested in reading articles about shares I could have made money from but didn't.

Return to “Pharmaceuticals & Bio-Pharma”