Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Risk Ratios for Lindsell Train

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
EssDeeAitch
Lemon Slice

Risk Ratios for Lindsell Train

Postby EssDeeAitch » September 8th, 2018, 10:46 am

I have been comparing risk ratio's between various funds on Trustnet and Morningstar (as well as LT fact-sheets) but can't find anything at all on Lindsell Train Global. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Looking for Volatility, Alpha, Beta and Sharpe ratios.

Many thanks

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Risk Ratios for Lindsell Train

Postby Itsallaguess » September 8th, 2018, 11:02 am

EssDeeAitch wrote:
I have been comparing risk ratio's between various funds on Trustnet and Morningstar (as well as LT fact-sheets) but can't find anything at all on Lindsell Train Global. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Looking for Volatility, Alpha, Beta and Sharpe ratios.

If you take a look at this Morningstar link -

http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/funds/S ... n%20global

and then select the fund you're looking for (there's 3 Lindsell Train Global Equity funds listed...), and then on the next page select 'Risk and Rating' tab on the left hand side of the page, then you'll see the ratios listed that you're looking for.

The snapshot below is for the 'Lindsell Train Global Equity A GBP inc' option in the first link above, and it shows what you're looking for except the volatility information -

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

EssDeeAitch
Lemon Slice

Re: Risk Ratios for Lindsell Train

Postby EssDeeAitch » September 8th, 2018, 11:16 am

Thanks Itsallaguess! (and yes, your name certainly seems to reflect this investment business). I am a bit new to this so sometimes I don't quite know where to look. Very grateful, pity LT don't subscribe to Trustnet so all the information is standard, but hey ho, that's life.

Once again, many thanks

Return to “Investment Strategies”