Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

It's good to be back

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
Gadgeisback

It's good to be back

Postby Gadgeisback » January 9th, 2019, 9:30 am

Hi Everyone

I have decided to remake an account here for lurking and occasional posting.

I don't want any more dramas here so will be very careful how and where I post on LF but am happy to answer any PMs with links updates etc on life in the " New place".

Gadge

Ps thanks to Itsallaguess for posting where to find the Xmas GIP review Do note that if you are using a mobile phone to do that you will need to do a search on GIP on the blog to find it as there have been new articles since so it is in the history. It will bee easy to see it on a pc though.

EssDeeAitch
Lemon Slice

Re: It's good to be back

Postby EssDeeAitch » January 9th, 2019, 11:51 am

Gadgeisback wrote:Hi Everyone

I don't want any more dramas here so will be very careful how and where I post on LF but am happy to answer any PMs with links updates etc on life in the " New place".

Gadge

Ps thanks to Itsallaguess for posting where to find the Xmas GIP review Do note that if you are using a mobile phone to do that you will need to do a search on GIP on the blog to find it as there have been new articles since so it is in the history. It will bee easy to see it on a pc though.

Good. Happy new year to you

CryptoPlankton
Lemon Slice

Postby CryptoPlankton » January 9th, 2019, 1:49 pm

Gadgeisback wrote:Hi Everyone

Gadge

Hello Gadge

Could I respectfully suggest that you at least repost and update your "GIP" here as I'm sure it was of interest to many Lemons (including myself) who use Investment Trusts for income and, as the stats seem to indicate, it seems highly likely it would reach a far greater readership. I appreciate that you have had some issues with this site, but I think it could benefit both yourself (in terms of greater feedback) and many others if you were to share it with this community.

If you prefer not to then I wish you well but it seems a shame that I and others won't be following its progress with you (I'm afraid I already visit more than enough investment related sites as it is).

All the best,

CP

doug2500
Lemon Slice

Postby doug2500 » January 9th, 2019, 4:19 pm

I concur entirely with CP.

Welcome back, even in a limited way.

Gadgeisbackagain

Postby Gadgeisbackagain » January 15th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Sorry, I have not replied but something went wrong with my new account and I could not log in to answer you all.

Anyway....I have promised faithfully to be a good chap and not promote my own web site in any way. A promise that I intend to keep.
I'm now back with yet another new account which is working. The moderators and I have agreed on terms so hopefully, no more problems will occur.

I'm very happy to post "GIP Xmas review 2019" here this year but c'mon...GIP is only reviewed annually at Xmas so I hope that you are able to summon up the energy to pop over once every 12 months. Because in future, a notification that it is ready is all I'm posting on here.

I am neither allowed to post links here, to my site or mention it by name, so I will just advise that it is ready to read and that is it!

Cheers

Gadge

Return to “Investment Strategies”