Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to lansdown,Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08, for Donating to support the site

Tech Rally US Stocks

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Tech Rally US Stocks

Postby robertbanking » June 5th, 2023, 12:44 pm

Hello you amazing and wonderful people, i truly hope you are having a nice day and things are going well for you.

I know that the last few weeks we have seen a Tech rally in various stocks such as Microsoft, Meta and Amazon on the US stock market. We still have high inflation rates and the market is very uncertain. However i do note that alot of large hedge funds have made purchases of these stocks in March 2023. I kindly wondered please what your observations are, do you think the Tech rally could last a few months please, do you think this could last all 2023? I was kindly interested in this to get an idea of the current sentiment on the overall market and Tech stocks. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this please i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support.

As ever its a great pleasure to be part of this forum, full of incredible and knowledgeable people. As ever i wish you all the best and hope everything goes well for you.

Dicky99
Lemon Slice

Re: Tech Rally US Stocks

Postby Dicky99 » June 5th, 2023, 1:38 pm

My observation is that the RSI for the nasdaq is close to indicating overbought and the last time it was up around 70 was November 2021 but since I'm neither a buyer nor a seller but a long term holder I wouldn't base a prediction on that.

Return to “Investment Strategies”