Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Investing Course

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Investing Course

Postby robertbanking » June 29th, 2023, 2:39 pm

Hello you very intelligent and amazing individuals. I truly hope you are having a positive day today.

I kindly wanted to ask, i am doing an investing course, which looks at factors such as how to screen companies initially before you further evaluate them. It looks at metrics like Enterprise Value and other areas. Then how to do a fuller analysis reviewing a company's Annual Accounts. There is alot of information the course is mainly live videos. I am wanting to make notes on this and a like checklist so i can apply this to when i evaluate investments without watching the videos. However i dont want to write too many notes. I kindly wondered please how i should go about summarising notes for this course without writing too much please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a successful week. All the very best to you.

Return to “Investment Strategies”