Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Marathon Digital Holdings

Stocks and Shares ISA , Choosing funds for ISA's, risk factors for funds etc
Investment strategy discussions not dealt with elsewhere.
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Marathon Digital Holdings

Postby robertbanking » January 1st, 2024, 12:35 pm

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. Happy New Year to you all and i sincerely hope you have a fantastic year. Very best wishes for this New Year.

I know alot of people invested in Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) and it has done extremely well as it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire multiple Bitcoin Mining sites for $179 million. This has really done well for the share price. I kindly wondered what you look for in small cap stocks that make them attractive as there was no mention of this deal ongoing until the release date. Would you please look at good business fundamentals or even looking at good technical indicators that show alot of investors are interested in this stock please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Very best wishes to you all and apologies again if anyone still thinks i am an Artificial Intelligence bot, i can confirm i am real, i just like to show respect to everyone on these forums. Hope everything continues to go well for you. With my every best wish.

Bubblesofearth
Lemon Quarter

Re: Marathon Digital Holdings

Postby Bubblesofearth » January 1st, 2024, 1:07 pm

robertbanking wrote:Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. Happy New Year to you all and i sincerely hope you have a fantastic year. Very best wishes for this New Year.

I know alot of people invested in Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) and it has done extremely well as it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire multiple Bitcoin Mining sites for $179 million. This has really done well for the share price. I kindly wondered what you look for in small cap stocks that make them attractive as there was no mention of this deal ongoing until the release date. Would you please look at good business fundamentals or even looking at good technical indicators that show alot of investors are interested in this stock please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Very best wishes to you all and apologies again if anyone still thinks i am an Artificial Intelligence bot, i can confirm i am real, i just like to show respect to everyone on these forums. Hope everything continues to go well for you. With my every best wish.

If you really want to show respect to everyone on these forums then you could try responding to questions.

BoE

Return to “Investment Strategies”