Introducing the LemonFools Personal Finance Calculators

Favorite Online Printing Co.

Kit, locations and help
colin
Lemon Slice

Favorite Online Printing Co.

Postby colin » September 11th, 2018, 11:11 pm

Hi all.
Can any of the photo imaging enthusiasts watching this board recommend an online printer, I would like to know about companies which produce results consistent with your expectations based on your calibrated monitors and which offer Giclee prints on a variety of paper surfaces?
Thanks

MaraMan
Lemon Pip

Re: Favorite Online Printing Co.

Postby MaraMan » September 12th, 2018, 2:22 pm

colboy

Postby colboy » September 12th, 2018, 2:39 pm

Have had good service from photobox in the past for general prints. If your looking for canvas or HD metal https://www.hellocanvas.co.uk/ are good value. As you mentioned calibrated monitors you may be looking for a more high level service in which case a couple of professional photographers I know recommend Loxley - https://www.loxleycolour.com/Home/About

colin
Lemon Slice

Postby colin » September 12th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Thanks for those recomendations,
I have used theprintspace and they do provide the sort of service and quality I look for, I only have prints made occasionally and always to hang on the wall so I am quite picky . I was just wondering if that same degree of quality could be found at a cheaper price but theprintspace and metroimaging are around the same. Loxleycolour won't even tell me what the price will be until i register with them, not good. Photobox are fine for cheap work prints but last time I used them they did not offer Giclee prints and the quality of what they did produce was unpredictable.

sedices

Postby sedices » October 8th, 2018, 8:49 am

Print Space is my go to. They pretty good so far. And many good recommendations as well.

Return to “Photography”