Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Human alien interactions

Scientific discovery and discussion
odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Re: Human alien interactions

Postby odysseus2000 » January 15th, 2024, 10:31 am

Hallucigenia wrote:https://apnews.com/article/peru-aliens-mexico-congress-extraterrestrials-2ab059d55d3d0352e41ad2a4c312d1ed

The forensic experts with Peru’s prosecutor’s office said the objects were made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones....“The conclusion is simple: they are dolls assembled with bones of animals from this planet, with modern synthetic glues, therefore they were not assembled during pre-Hispanic times,” Estrada told reporters. “They are not extraterrestrials; they are not aliens.”

Yes, there are loads of copies some made from cake ingredients. These ones didn't even get to Mexico.

However, the ones that were displayed to the Mexican politicians have been subject to more rigorous analysis and as of yet there is, as far as I am aware, no known explanation for them.

Regards,

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » January 15th, 2024, 10:34 am

odysseus2000 wrote:
Hallucigenia wrote:https://apnews.com/article/peru-aliens-mexico-congress-extraterrestrials-2ab059d55d3d0352e41ad2a4c312d1ed

The forensic experts with Peru’s prosecutor’s office said the objects were made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones....“The conclusion is simple: they are dolls assembled with bones of animals from this planet, with modern synthetic glues, therefore they were not assembled during pre-Hispanic times,” Estrada told reporters. “They are not extraterrestrials; they are not aliens.”

Yes, there are loads of copies some made from cake ingredients. These ones didn't even get to Mexico.

However, the ones that were displayed to the Mexican politicians have been subject to more rigorous analysis and as of yet there is, as far as I am aware, no known explanation for them.

"explanation" in what sense? Who made them, when and what they were for? Or something else?

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » January 15th, 2024, 10:43 am

XFool wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:Yes, there are loads of copies some made from cake ingredients. These ones didn't even get to Mexico.

"explanation" in what sense? Who made them, when and what they were for? Or something else?

As I understand the analysis, the DNA and other structures are not human or belong to any known animal. However, is the analysis legitimate or is it some work of fiction or mistakes? The lack, so far, of international analysis leads to doubt as to what has been measured and the longer this goes on the more difficult it is to believe that what has been presented is the whole truth.

Regards,

Watis
Lemon Quarter

Postby Watis » March 8th, 2024, 6:33 pm

The latest statement from the Pentagon:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68515515

Clarification or cover-up?

Watis

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » March 8th, 2024, 8:14 pm

Watis wrote:The latest statement from the Pentagon:

The obvious explanation, IMO.

US says UFO sightings likely secret military tests

A spike in UFO sightings in the 1950s and 60s was caused by tests of advanced US spy planes and space technology, a Pentagon report has concluded.

"They included high-altitude balloons - one of which inspired waves of UFO speculation when it crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 - and the U-2 spy plane."

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » March 8th, 2024, 10:35 pm

XFool wrote:

A spike in UFO sightings in the 1950s and 60s was caused by tests of advanced US spy planes and space technology, a Pentagon report has concluded.

"They included high-altitude balloons - one of which inspired waves of UFO speculation when it crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 - and the U-2 spy plane."

Same old, same old.

AARO fired Dr. Sean Kirkpatrik for obvious errors and not being credible and now we have another report that lacks credibility.

There are reports and photographs that have not been released, even parts of the John Kennedy assassination files are still deemed too sensitive and yet a weapon system at 20 years of age is obsolete and these records and images date back over 70 years. Are they still too secret to release?

Then we have the budgets. Where is the money going, what is it being spent on?

There are multiple eye witness and testimony from credible people including many military pilots of seeing UAP aka UFO.

There are all the alegations from David Grusch which the Inspector General says are credible.

There are statements from congressional folk including Burchet and Luna that they are certain non human intelligence technology exists on earth.

Congress drafted a bill to force a reveal and it was blocked by two senators.

Some folk are telling lies, whether intentionally or by ignorance, but this latest report answers none or these questions and does not advance anything.

Regards,

servodude
Lemon Half

Postby servodude » March 9th, 2024, 9:57 am

odysseus2000 wrote:
XFool wrote:The obvious explanation, IMO.

Same old, same old.

AARO fired Dr. Sean Kirkpatrik for obvious errors and not being credible and now we have another report that lacks credibility.

There are reports and photographs that have not been released, even parts of the John Kennedy assassination files are still deemed too sensitive and yet a weapon system at 20 years of age is obsolete and these records and images date back over 70 years. Are they still too secret to release?

There are multiple eye witness and testimony from credible people including many military pilots of seeing UAP aka UFO.

There are all the alegations from David Grusch which the Inspector General says are credible.

There are statements from congressional folk including Burchet and Luna that they are certain non human intelligence technology exists on earth.

Some folk are telling lies, whether intentionally or by ignorance, but this latest report answers none or these questions and does not advance anything.

Regards,

Genuine question because I'm interested in why folk choose their rabbit holes...
What could they have said that would have made you take off the tin hat?

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Postby stevensfo » March 9th, 2024, 3:26 pm

XFool wrote:

I always find it strange that we had so many sightings in the past, but not now.

Yet now, with 7 billion souls on the planet, many owning a phone with a camera far surpassing those in the 60s, we are not inundated with photos of ghosts, aliens, spaceships.....?

So why aren't photos of ETs increasing?

Steve

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » March 9th, 2024, 5:46 pm

servodude wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:
Same old, same old.

Regards,

Genuine question because I'm interested in why folk choose their rabbit holes...
What could they have said that would have made you take off the tin hat?

Publishing of their data & reports back to Roswell, explanation of where their budgets are being spent, remove limits of what Grusch can say & allow free inspection without pre planned authorization by congress of any site the congress defense committee decide to visit. In simple terms complete openness to representatives of congress.

All of these things were included in the previous bill that the Senate sank with two senators.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » March 9th, 2024, 5:50 pm

stevensfo wrote:
XFool wrote:The obvious explanation, IMO.

"They included high-altitude balloons - one of which inspired waves of UFO speculation when it crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 - data from the U-2 spy plane."

I always find it strange that we had so many sightings in the past, but not now.

Yet now, with 7 billion souls on the planet, many owning a phone with a camera far surpassing those in the 60s, we are not inundated with photos of ghosts, aliens, spaceships.....?

So why aren't photos of ETs increasing?

Steve

There are more & more photos all the time, but try taking a bird with a cell phone & the results are poor. What is needed are large aperture camera & data from at least 3 wavelengths: Optical, Radar, Infrared.

The world’s military have loads of data but refuse to release it.

Regards,

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » March 9th, 2024, 8:10 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:The world’s military have loads of data but refuse to release it.

Allegedly.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » March 9th, 2024, 9:14 pm

XFool wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:The world’s military have loads of data but refuse to release it.

Allegedly.

Numerous pilots & aircrew have testified to having images & data taken from them by unspecified intelligence operators. So either they are all liars or the military does have data. Some US aircrew so feared the penalties of disclosing having seen uap that they would deliberately destroy the evidence they had from their cameras.

Regards,

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » March 9th, 2024, 9:25 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:
XFool wrote:Allegedly.
Numerous pilots & aircrew have testified to having images & data taken from them by unspecified intelligence operators. So either they are all liars or the military does have data.

OK. However, I expect other explanations are available.

odysseus2000 wrote:Some US aircrew so feared the penalties of disclosing having seen uap that they would deliberately destroy the evidence they had from their cameras.

What fearsome "penalties"? Is there any evidence of such "penalties"? Why should there be "penalties"? This requires further explanation, IMO.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » March 9th, 2024, 9:35 pm

As if on call, the US national archive has released more images & film on uap & the cia are also going to release data (18 mins):

https://youtu.be/pBTWosraq2U?si=VzS2d9rrMTRfRA90

Some very interrsting pictures

Regards,

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » March 9th, 2024, 9:45 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:As if on call, the US national archive has released more images & film on uap & the cia are also going to release data (18 mins):

'The Angry Astronaut' or The Man in Black?

"NOTE: I need to raise about $1000 USD this time to avoid going in the red on this trip. Given your prior generosity, I don't anticipate that I'll reach this goal, but if I don't, the balance will be applied to my coverage of Dream Chaser this Spring!"

No wonder he's angry. ;)

Beyond that, it's just all the usual stuff...

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » March 9th, 2024, 11:33 pm

XFool wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:As if on call, the US national archive has released more images & film on uap & the cia are also going to release data (18 mins):

'The Angry Astronaut' or The Man in Black?

"NOTE: I need to raise about $1000 USD this time to avoid going in the red on this trip. Given your prior generosity, I don't anticipate that I'll reach this goal, but if I don't, the balance will be applied to my coverage of Dream Chaser this Spring!"

No wonder he's angry. ;)

Beyond that, it's just all the usual stuff...

Apart from the images.

Are they genuine or fakes?

Since they have released them I expect they are fakes & folk will find the evidence in the images, but I am cynical with regard to AARO releases.

Regards,

Return to “Science”