Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gvonge,Shelford,GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0, for Donating to support the site

Human alien interactions

Scientific discovery and discussion
odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Re: Human alien interactions

Postby odysseus2000 » August 3rd, 2023, 3:42 pm

Congress again puts the boot in:

https://twitter.com/nickpopemod/status/ ... DCpgdbFBxg

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 3rd, 2023, 6:37 pm

US has satellite images of uap (short video):

Regards,

ursaminortaur
Lemon Half

Postby ursaminortaur » August 3rd, 2023, 9:19 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:US has satellite images of uap (short video):

Regards,

Not exactly news - the video referenced in the tweet is from 2021.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 3rd, 2023, 10:01 pm

ursaminortaur wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:US has satellite images of uap (short video):

Regards,

Not exactly news - the video referenced in the tweet is from 2021.

The news is that after around a year there has been no release of the images, nor as far as I know any scif presentation to congress.

Is this because they have something to hide, or is it that there is nothing to hide & DoD are waiting to release at the most opportune time to torpedo the Congressional investigation?

It is all such a strange game of charades, costing a lot of money & making copy for various media channels & frustrating everyone.

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 5th, 2023, 12:13 am

odysseus2000 wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:Right about what? You try to present yourself as an objective, open minded inquirer after the truth. You fail.
Your basic belief is that UFOs are aliens. You try to hide that this where you are coming from but you don't succeed.
I suspect that all your posts on all your threads are a waste of Fools' time. Make them more humorous and I'd enjoy them more and they'd have more value. If you find that difficult, and I know that it can be for some people, at least try. You will gain respect for trying.

Do you believe UAP do not exist? Or do you believe they are natural phenomenon or what?

I appreciate that having to deal with facts and observations and make estimated potential explanations is very difficult for many people who are wedded to some belief or other, but perhaps you could try.

Regards,

Your mind is made up. Mine isn't, as there is simply nothing for me to make up my mind about regarding UFOs. There is not one single irrefutable piece of evidence that they are of non human nature or even real solid objects. Not one. Despite two hundred years of photography and the incredible modern technology that's existed for the last 30years or so, there is nothing. Zilch.

So I suspect you are trolling. There is more evidence that you are trolling than that learner driver aliens are crash landing all over North America.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 5th, 2023, 12:59 am

CliffEdge wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:
Do you believe UAP do not exist? Or do you believe they are natural phenomenon or what?

I appreciate that having to deal with facts and observations and make estimated potential explanations is very difficult for many people who are wedded to some belief or other, but perhaps you could try.

Regards,

Your mind is made up. Mine isn't, as there is simply nothing for me to make up my mind about regarding UFOs. There is not one single irrefutable piece of evidence that they are of non human nature or even real solid objects. Not one. Despite two hundred years of photography and the incredible modern technology that's existed for the last 30years or so, there is nothing. Zilch.

So I suspect you are trolling. There is more evidence that you are trolling than that learner driver aliens are crash landing all over North America.

If there was a single piece of irrefutable evidence the debate would be different.

As is there is a ton of evidence and a ton more that the DoD refuses to release.

If there are no such things as UFO then why is DoD refusing to release evidence proving there is nothing?

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 5th, 2023, 1:05 am

odysseus2000 wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:Your mind is made up. Mine isn't, as there is simply nothing for me to make up my mind about regarding UFOs. There is not one single irrefutable piece of evidence that they are of non human nature or even real solid objects. Not one. Despite two hundred years of photography and the incredible modern technology that's existed for the last 30years or so, there is nothing. Zilch.

If there was a single piece of irrefutable evidence the debate would be different.

As is there is a ton of evidence and a ton more that the DoD refuses to release.

If there are no such things as UFO then why is DoD refusing to release evidence proving there is nothing?

Regards,

The is no evidence that the DoD has no evidence of the existence of aliens, or leprechauns.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 5th, 2023, 1:13 am

CliffEdge wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:

Regards,

The is no evidence that the DoD has no evidence of the existence of aliens, or leprechauns.

There is no public evidence of what DoD has because they refuse to tell anyone other than people who have security clearances and who can not then talk about anything classified and all of this stuff is classified.

Regards,

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » August 5th, 2023, 6:27 am

odysseus2000 wrote:
There is no public evidence of what DoD has because they refuse to tell anyone other than people who have security clearances and who can not then talk about anything classified and all of this stuff is classified.

So you're suggesting that concrete evidence exists regarding the discovery of extraterrestrial craft, but a simple human invention called 'security clearance' has prevented every single person in history who's gained knowledge of such concrete evidence from exposing it to the world.

Of all the outlier proposals that you've put forward on this thread Ody, I actually find that one the most difficult to believe...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 5th, 2023, 1:42 pm

Itsallaguess wrote:
odysseus2000 wrote:

So you're suggesting that concrete evidence exists regarding the discovery of extraterrestrial craft, but a simple human invention called 'security clearance' has prevented every single person in history who's gained knowledge of such concrete evidence from exposing it to the world.

Of all the outlier proposals that you've put forward on this thread Ody, I actually find that one the most difficult to believe...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

There have been folk who have said this is all happening, the most famous being Bob Lazar, but no one believes him or the others who made similar statements thanks to well organised disinformation campaign or because it was make believe.

Grusch who has come out only did so after Congress passed Whistle blower legislation, put forward by Greer over decades as needed protection, which in principle protects him and his family from harm, but he says he has been threatened and he also says that others have been murdered to protect the secret.

Let us assume that someone is read into the program after being security cleared and having signed various things like non-disclosure, national security etc etc.

If he/she breaks this agreement, it is very likely that bad things would happen, loss of pension, jail,.. to them and/or their family.

In the UK the breaking of the Enigma code was kept secret for decades even though known to various allies. Churchill makes no mention of it in his Nobel Prize winning History of the Second World War, apparently various States used the German technology for decades believing it was unbreakable but it was easily read by the UK and others.

I recall being told that being read in (to use a US term) to the Enigma breaking team involved the person being required to repeat various statements with hand on the Holy Bible and with a revolver put to their head with the statement that any break of this secret would be punished by death.

There are literally millions of people working on defence projects that are classified and hardly any things are leaked, ditto the CIA. The most notable person who has spoken of what the CIA and others are doing in snooping on US & other citizens was Snowdon who now lives in Russia.

It does not seem at all far fetched that folk working on these programs would mostly keep their mouths shut and the few that have spoken out, like Lazar, have been so ridiculed that few believe what they have to say.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 8th, 2023, 5:47 pm

An interesting (first link) late last century account of ufo, human connection & the things the aliens have been doing:

https://twitter.com/planethunter56/stat ... DCpgdbFBxg

As to authenticity & accuracy I have no information.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 8th, 2023, 5:51 pm

The second link is a very long historical collection of articles & such about uap from the time of Roswell & coming forward:

https://twitter.com/planethunter56/stat ... DCpgdbFBxg

As previously I have no knowledge as to authenticity & accuracy.

Regards,

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » August 8th, 2023, 6:02 pm

"Secret ‘underwater alien base’ is hidden off UK coast, UFO hunter claims"

https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/07/ufo-hunter-shares-footage-of-alleged-alien-activity-in-the-uk-19289332/

doolally
Lemon Slice

Postby doolally » August 8th, 2023, 7:28 pm

mc2fool wrote:"Secret ‘underwater alien base’ is hidden off UK coast, UFO hunter claims"

https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/07/ufo-hunter-shares-footage-of-alleged-alien-activity-in-the-uk-19289332/

They're just amateurs down in Yorkshire. Glasgow is the place to be: https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glas ... d-27460932
The fact that Glasgow has a long-standing and interesting relationship with alcohol and drugs is just pure coincidence
doolally

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 8th, 2023, 8:14 pm

This symbol appeared on my shed door today.

I'd say that's pretty much proof.

swill453
Lemon Half

Postby swill453 » August 8th, 2023, 8:32 pm

doolally wrote:
mc2fool wrote:"Secret ‘underwater alien base’ is hidden off UK coast, UFO hunter claims"

They're just amateurs down in Yorkshire. Glasgow is the place to be: https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glas ... d-27460932
The fact that Glasgow has a long-standing and interesting relationship with alcohol and drugs is just pure coincidence
doolally

Come on, everyone knows Bonnybridge is the UFO capital of Britain https://www.history.co.uk/articles/why- ... fo-hotspot

Scott.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 8th, 2023, 10:57 pm

One unexplained observation in the uap field has been cattle mutilations were cows are found slaughtered with all their blood gone. This never made much sense to meas I assumed that cattle blood would be incompatible with humans & if the hypothesis of humans being alien hybrids, then it would presumably be of no use to aliens satisfying this hypothesis. Then I learned that human & cow bloods are very similar & that modified cow blood can be given to humans:

https://www.nature.com/articles/35073775

In the wild literature on aliens there are two thesis:

1) Aliens are here to observe us & mean us no harm.

2) Aliens have established many bases on earth & intend to harvest humans for fluids & such that they need.

All of this could be complete baloney, but it is kind of interesting that cattle mutilations have been reported for centuries, long before humans learned how to make cow blood suitable for human blood transplants.

Everything could be happenstance, but it seems remarkably unlikely happenstance.

Regards,

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » August 9th, 2023, 5:33 am

odysseus2000 wrote:
All of this could be complete baloney

Sometimes it's important to focus on the small patches of common ground we might be able to find in long threads like this...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 9th, 2023, 11:56 am

They did it again, see below:

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » August 9th, 2023, 11:57 am

CliffEdge wrote:They did it again, see below: