Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

The Hand of God

Religion and Philosophy
Forum rules
we are introducing this on a trial basis and that respect for other's views is important e.g. phrases like "your imaginary friend" or "you will go to hell" are not appropriate
XFool
The full Lemon

Re: The Hand of God

Postby XFool » December 22nd, 2020, 12:00 pm

bungeejumper wrote:Snopes on the fake social media news story that the military are backing Trump's plans for martial law:

This isn't really new. In my experience the fake (i.e. delusional) social media has long been abuzz with the story that the US military has, behind the scenes, been supporting Trump in a war against a cabal of the 'Deep State' and 'elites' who are linked in a global, child sacrificing, paedophile ring.

It is a weird cult, perhaps even a new religion for the social media age.

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 23rd, 2020, 8:18 pm

It is a logical question. If courts will not look at evidence, whats the point. Well so far I do not think any judge has looked at the evidence. They dismiss the case as having no Standing. A tool they use to avoid a case. It is working against them in that they have said that there is no Standing before a vote. No standing during a vote and no Standing after a vote making it impossible to bring a case. This means all have to go to Appeal, with the same result is is the only route to the Supreme Court. The Attorney General of Arizona brought a constitutional case against the 6 states that broke the law. Supported by many other States. The Supreme Court dismissed it with a two line statement, no evidence reviewed. They all want it to go to Congress and Senate. In the long run it may have to go back to them, but not yet.

With regard to General Flynn you obviously do not know the whole story on this an absolute disgrace. He was targeted by the establishment and a corrupt FBI upper management. There is documented evidence of corrupt practice and coercion to plead guilty to save his son. When it all came the Department of Justice had to withdraw the charges. A Judge suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome would not dismiss the case against all know legal precedents. This was a well respected judge who has gone right off the rails. The point was to force Trump to Pardon the General which he has done. How would you get on if your government target you and the judges were complicit in destroying you.

The religious point to all of this is Good and Evil. Many have been conditioned to not see it. What is good and fair is now wrong. What is wrong is now considered good. You can now abuse anyone withe the most vile statements, attempt to have their employment terminated. Social media can destroy people with impunity. Numbers of complainers and negative commentators can be created to damage anyone. But that's OK we all want to look the other way.

Donald Trump as bad as you think he is is still miles better than Biden, but only time will tell.

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » December 23rd, 2020, 10:51 pm

taken2often wrote:It is a logical question. If courts will not look at evidence, whats the point. Well so far I do not think any judge has looked at the evidence. They dismiss the case as having no Standing. A tool they use to avoid a case. It is working against them in that they have said that there is no Standing before a vote. No standing during a vote and no Standing after a vote making it impossible to bring a case. This means all have to go to Appeal, with the same result is is the only route to the Supreme Court. The Attorney General of Arizona brought a constitutional case against the 6 states that broke the law. Supported by many other States. The Supreme Court dismissed it with a two line statement, no evidence reviewed. They all want it to go to Congress and Senate. In the long run it may have to go back to them, but not yet.

I see it still hasn't struck you that the judges haven't "looked at the evidence" because there isn't any plausible evidence. Wild assertions are not evidence and no court will think it is.

It seems likely those making some of the wild assertions will, in the new year, themselves be in court. Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic have both issued letters requiring retraction of the accusations against them and threatening legal action.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dominion-threatens-to-sue-trump-boosting-networks-over-election-conspiracies

taken2often wrote:With regard to General Flynn you obviously do not know the whole story on this an absolute disgrace. He was targeted by the establishment and a corrupt FBI upper management. There is documented evidence of corrupt practice and coercion to plead guilty to save his son. When it all came the Department of Justice had to withdraw the charges. A Judge suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome would not dismiss the case against all know legal precedents. This was a well respected judge who has gone right off the rails. The point was to force Trump to Pardon the General which he has done. How would you get on if your government target you and the judges were complicit in destroying you.

So EVERYONE is wrong, apart from Trump?

taken2often wrote:The religious point to all of this is Good and Evil. Many have been conditioned to not see it. What is good and fair is now wrong. What is wrong is now considered good. You can now abuse anyone withe the most vile statements, attempt to have their employment terminated. Social media can destroy people with impunity. Numbers of complainers and negative commentators can be created to damage anyone. But that's OK we all want to look the other way.

It seems that God's ways are not only mysterious but may simply be perverse:

Pardons sink Trump further into swamp of his own shamelessness

The Guardian

Analysis: President sanctions first federal execution of a woman in 67 years – but war criminals, fraudsters and Russia-linked cronies go free

taken2often wrote:Donald Trump as bad as you think he is is still miles better than Biden, but only time will tell.

I imagine it will.

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 24th, 2020, 11:06 pm

I know a little about the US legal system because I have been following this closely for weeks, you obviously know nothing. If a judge will not listen to evidence he or she cannot dismiss it. There is now a lot of evidence. I previously spoke of a security video showing 4 suitcases of votes being pulled out from under a table after the bulk of the workers and watchers were told to go home for the night. There has been many hearings of malpractice and fraud by the Legislature and there is plenty of evidence but the Media do not want you to know about it, hoping that it will all go away. Crunch day will be the 6th January.

You also seem to no nothing about the Flynn case and this is not surprising as the facts have been censored by Hi Tec and the Media. You are being played. A corrupt upper management of the FBI you would not be interest in that would you, so why tell you.

Dominion are being forced to take some action, there have been many wild stories about the voting system, and unless they can suppress them no one will give them contracts in the future, and they have hundreds of millions tied up in equipment and contracts. I don't know what is true or false apart from one thing I mentioned previously . I watched a Dominion sales presentation, where a senior executive explained to possible clients one of the features available. He told them that the operator/vote manager or whoever could adjust the vote scanner. To be either very accurate or very inaccurate. This means that certain non constitutional votes may be accepted and processed instead of being thrown out. Now I would have thought there would be a fixed quality assured level by law. This is one of the reasons all the states are resisting a forensic audit although some may be starting

So you are not interested in corruption. If the media ignore it your ok, don't need to know The Hunter Biden Laptop which is a massive source of corrupt practice. Has never been denied as not his. There is confirmation from people mentioned in emails. It is being suppressed in mainstream media to protect Joe Biden. Once sworn in no charges may be made to a sitting President. Although He may go within the year due to ill health or impeachment to allow the VP to take over. All very interesting.

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » December 25th, 2020, 7:03 am

taken2often wrote:I know a little about the US legal system because I have been following this closely for weeks, you obviously know nothing.

Your abusive attitude to others on this thread is telling. No wonder Trump is appealing...

GS

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » December 25th, 2020, 7:07 pm

taken2often wrote:I know a little about the US legal system because I have been following this closely for weeks, you obviously know nothing. If a judge will not listen to evidence he or she cannot dismiss it. There is now a lot of evidence.

Really? Where is it? The judges have dismised the evidence - it isn't real.

taken2often wrote:I previously spoke of a security video showing 4 suitcases of votes being pulled out from under a table after the bulk of the workers and watchers were told to go home for the night.

So you witnessed all this in person yourself, at the time? Or did you perhaps watch a video on the Internet, which also told you what you were seeing?

taken2often wrote:There has been many hearings of malpractice and fraud by the Legislature and there is plenty of evidence but the Media do not want you to know about it, hoping that it will all go away.

There have been many wild and far-fetched allegations - Sidney Powell? Also, never mind the media, it is surely the courts that matter? If there were substantive evidence.

taken2often wrote:Crunch day will be the 6th January.

But will it be the end of the matter? I doubt it, for those who have swallowed the Kool Aid.

taken2often wrote:You also seem to no nothing about the Flynn case and this is not surprising as the facts have been censored by Hi Tec and the Media. You are being played.

Undoubtely, somebody is "being played"!

taken2often wrote:A corrupt upper management of the FBI you would not be interest in that would you, so why tell you.

So, now you are claiming personal knowledge of "the upper management" of the FBI? I freely confess I can claim no such personal knowledege and I am sceptical you know any more than I do.

taken2often wrote:Dominion are being forced to take some action, there have been many wild stories about the voting system, and unless they can suppress them no one will give them contracts in the future, and they have hundreds of millions tied up in equipment and contracts.

Indeed. They must feel a lot of damage has been doene to their reputation, from wild and unsubstantiated allegations. It will be interesting if it does go to the courts. And expensive.

taken2often wrote:I don't know what is true or false apart from one thing I mentioned previously . I watched a Dominion sales presentation, where a senior executive explained to possible clients one of the features available. He told them that the operator/vote manager or whoever could adjust the vote scanner. To be either very accurate or very inaccurate. This means that certain non constitutional votes may be accepted and processed instead of being thrown out. Now I would have thought there would be a fixed quality assured level by law.

Any chance of a link?

taken2often wrote:This is one of the reasons all the states are resisting a forensic audit although some may be starting

The states have certified their results, remember? None of the audits carried out have shown anything other than Joe Biden won! e.g. Georgia:

Georgia says voting machine audit found no evidence of fraud or tampering

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/17/georgia-says-voting-machine-audit-found-no-evidence-of-fraud-tampering.html

taken2often wrote:So you are not interested in corruption. If the media ignore it your ok, don't need to know The Hunter Biden Laptop which is a massive source of corrupt practice. Has never been denied as not his. There is confirmation from people mentioned in emails. It is being suppressed in mainstream media to protect Joe Biden. Once sworn in no charges may be made to a sitting President.

Once again, Hunter Biden was not a candidate, he is not the president elect.

taken2often wrote:Although He may go within the year due to ill health or impeachment to allow the VP to take over. All very interesting.

Interesting indeed. It may yet come to pass that your emissary of God splits the Republican party in two. Perhaps that was God's purpose all along?

Has Donald Trump finally split the Republican party?

The Guardian

With only a few more weeks before Biden takes over, significant segments of the party are finally breaking with the president

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » December 27th, 2020, 11:08 am

XFool wrote:
taken2often wrote:So you are not interested in corruption. If the media ignore it your ok, don't need to know The Hunter Biden Laptop which is a massive source of corrupt practice. Has never been denied as not his. There is confirmation from people mentioned in emails. It is being suppressed in mainstream media to protect Joe Biden. Once sworn in no charges may be made to a sitting President.

Once again, Hunter Biden was not a candidate, he is not the president elect.

He's assuming that, just like Trump, Biden will appoint his own family members to positions of power.

GS

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Postby bungeejumper » December 27th, 2020, 6:29 pm

GoSeigen wrote:He's assuming that, just like Trump, Biden will appoint his own family members to positions of power.

He's also lost in a very simple contradiction. Half the time, t2o is telling us that Trump is currently plumbing the absolute despicable moral depths, in preparation for the blinding Saul-to-Paul conversion that will turn Mr T from a super-depraved baddie into the superhero who's going to save the world. And the other half of the time, he's chastising the rest of us for being so beastly to the orange baboon, and accusing us of ignoring all the countless good things that Trump has done.

You can't have it both ways, t2o. Are we pre-the-blinding-flash-of-light, or post it? Please show your workings, and do not write on both sides of the paper at the same time.

BJ

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 28th, 2020, 12:18 am

Thanks for responding. I do not have the time or technical ability to prove all my points, and you would not believe it anyway. Your dislike of Donald Trump. Trumps all.
As to the FBI I watched the Inspector General who oversees the DOJ and the FBI at a Congressional hearing recommend charges against a number of people. One lawyer has pleaded guilty to altering a vital document to protect the department. This related to four warrants against one man, who was actually a CIA asset. These warrants now proven to be illegal. They destroyed a mans life just so they could spy on the 16 election and after. There is stacks more and many people have left the upper levels if the FBI.

With regards to Joe Biden it is not what he will do, it is what he has done. All the FBI will have to do is follow the money, but will they. They have been sitting on the Laptop for a Year. It was after the election that announcement is made he is being investigated. In the Sunday papers there was only one article about Hunter and how he may hurt his father. It tried to muddy the water about the authenticity of the Laptop. You all want Joe so why not.

What may sink him is sworn statements by Senior State Department Officials during the Congressional Pre- Impeachment hearings That they were very concerned about the Barisma connection and the appearance of corruption. The New Ambassador was briefed on this, and confirmed it at the hearing.
So they all new that the whole thing was iffy. The objective get Trump ignore everything else.

As I said I have been watching this for four years with an open mind. I have been watching corruption in action and it has been grossly unfair, and what bothers me it is now perfectly acceptable, so where will it end.

Anyway I would ask that you do not respond to this one. Let us see the outcome in due course.

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » December 28th, 2020, 8:46 am

taken2often wrote:Thanks for responding.

It's a great pleasure.
I do not have the time or technical ability to prove all my points, and you would not believe it anyway.

Yep, poster doesn't have time, yet posts and posts and posts. Okay... Doesn't have the technical ability to post even a single www link, yet we're supposed to accept his expertise in coming to his rather bizarre conclusions. Okay... He sounds like a 76-year-old boomer who has just discovered the internet and a world of online conspiracy theories and is revelling in this novel playground. Very happy for him but it's not the real world...

As to the FBI I watched the Inspector General who oversees the DOJ and the FBI at a Congressional hearing recommend charges against a number of people.

He's been attending congressional hearings. Okay... no wonder he's so busy.
One lawyer has pleaded guilty to altering a vital document to protect the department. This related to four warrants against one man, who was actually a CIA asset. These warrants now proven to be illegal. They destroyed a mans life just so they could spy on the 16 election and after. There is stacks more and many people have left the upper levels if the FBI.

Did any of these people have names? Sounds like my old man--has stacks of information about stuff he's seen on telly and maybe online but not a clue who the various people are!!!

With regards to Joe Biden it is not what he will do, it is what he has done. All the FBI will have to do is follow the money, but will they. They have been sitting on the Laptop for a Year. It was after the election that announcement is made he is being investigated. In the Sunday papers there was only one article about Hunter and how he may hurt his father. It tried to muddy the water about the authenticity of the Laptop. You all want Joe so why not.

What may sink him is sworn statements by Senior State Department Officials during the Congressional Pre- Impeachment hearings That they were very concerned about the Barisma connection and the appearance of corruption. The New Ambassador was briefed on this, and confirmed it at the hearing.
So they all new that the whole thing was iffy. The objective get Trump ignore everything else.

"They all new"... okay. Hmm did T2O also attend the "Congressional Pre- Impeachment hearings"? Perhaps he's a lawyer -- in which case his opinion olds some weight. Does the New Ambassador have a name?

As I said I have been watching this for four years with an open mind. I have been watching corruption in action and it has been grossly unfair, and what bothers me it is now perfectly acceptable, so where will it end.

Like watching Eastenders eh? Just four years watching it and he considers himself an expert and knows who's going to screw whom next week.

Anyway I would ask that you do not respond to this one. Let us see the outcome in due course.

Aw shucks, did he have to write this at the very end? Now I've wasted like 5 minutes of my life. What's the punishment if I click submit anyway?

GS

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 28th, 2020, 11:43 pm

So you are having fun knocking me, but not doing any research. Ok that's your thing. My thing is to sit through some Congressional and Senate hearings. Yes I have watched hundreds of hours of Democrat and Media lies and fabrications. I watched the whole Senate Impeachment trial. I watched Bob Mueller give evidence at a Congressional Hearing where it became obvious he new little about the 40 million dollar investigation named after him and signed off by him. How about Rodger Stone knocked up in the middle of the night by over 20 armed FBI Agents who just happened to have a TV News crew out side to record his arrest. Paul Manafort jailed for a 12 year old tax case, nothing to do with election 16 or Trump. For light reading try the FBI Senior Agent Peter Strzok and his lover FBI lawyer Lisa Page and their Insurance Policy emails hundreds of them. When this came to light by the IG. He was removed from the Mueller investigation. He and she have both been fired from the FBI along with the Deputy Director Andrew MacCabe. who by the way, his wife received 800k from a Democrat Super Pack for some political attempt. As an aside once you leave the FBI the IG cannot question them.

The FBI lawyer who pleaded guilty to altering a crucial email Kevin Clinesmith helped to ruin the life of Carter Page.

Read all the lies in the Steel Dossier, used to obtain 4 secret warrants. Supported in the media for three years until debunked, but still believed by some. What the media said about Trump over this period a disgrace, but you probably agreed with it all.

But all this is a figment of my imagination. How about doing a wee bit of research yourself, but that would be less fun than knocking me, but I do not mind. You are exemplifying all that is wrong with society. Me Gullible you Gullible.

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » December 29th, 2020, 7:37 am

taken2often wrote:So you are having fun knocking me, but not doing any research. Ok that's your thing.

Nope, that;'s your thing. You haven't posted a single link for anyone to look at.

GS

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 29th, 2020, 11:43 pm

You keep missing the point. If I gave you a link you would then find at least 6 major media outlets either ignoring it or pivoting away to disparage it and this is where i think the corruption of morality is now a major.

Try this I have already suggested this. On you tube find Candace Owens and the Congressional committee. A Congressman named Ted Lieu. the lowest of the low plaid a tape to congress completely out of context. Where Candace answered a question and used the name Adolf Hitler to describe a really bad person. He was using the edited bit to make out a Black Candace Owens supported Hitler, She tore him to shreds. Well worth watching her testimony. The hearing was about White Supremacy. She was telling them that was not even on the first hundred problems facing Black America.

Anyway the whole point of this post was about the Hand of God and would it strike on the 6th January and confirm Donald Trump for another four years. The point being if this happened would the shock of this make the decent Democrat voters question what they have been told over the past four years, and make the party more reasonable and work with him for the good of the country.

ursaminortaur
Lemon Half

Postby ursaminortaur » December 30th, 2020, 12:18 pm

taken2often wrote:You keep missing the point. If I gave you a link you would then find at least 6 major media outlets either ignoring it or pivoting away to disparage it and this is where i think the corruption of morality is now a major.

Try this I have already suggested this. On you tube find Candace Owens and the Congressional committee. A Congressman named Ted Lieu. the lowest of the low plaid a tape to congress completely out of context. Where Candace answered a question and used the name Adolf Hitler to describe a really bad person. He was using the edited bit to make out a Black Candace Owens supported Hitler, She tore him to shreds. Well worth watching her testimony. The hearing was about White Supremacy. She was telling them that was not even on the first hundred problems facing Black America.

Anyway the whole point of this post was about the Hand of God and would it strike on the 6th January and confirm Donald Trump for another four years. The point being if this happened would the shock of this make the decent Democrat voters question what they have been told over the past four years, and make the party more reasonable and work with him for the good of the country.

There is realistically zero chance of Trump overturning the result on the 6th January. Congress can only reject electors if both the House of Representatives and Senate agree to do so and that won't happen since the Democrats control the House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/12/17/january-6-congress-count-trump/

But it is at least possible for members of Congress to raise objections to one or more slates of electors as they’re read aloud. Under a 130-year-old law called the Electoral Count Act, if one representative and one senator jointly object to a slate, then the whole process pauses while the House and Senate separately debate the objection, then vote on whether to sustain it.

This gives Trump’s die-hard supporters in Congress an opportunity to again provide more disinformation about the election on national television Jan. 6. At least one Republican House member, Rep. Mo Brooks (Ala.), has said he is considering making such an objection — much to Trump’s delight.
Even if Brooks finds one or more colleagues and senators to join him, there’s no real possibility of overturning the outcome of the election: the Electoral Count Act requires both the House and the Senate to reject a slate of electors, and there is no sign that either chamber would do so. A number of Republican senators have already rejected such a challenge to the votes of the people, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is telling his caucus not to join any such effort. Surely a majority-Democratic House won’t do so.

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » December 30th, 2020, 4:43 pm

taken2often wrote:My thing is to sit through some Congressional and Senate hearings. Yes I have watched hundreds of hours of Democrat and Media lies and fabrications. I watched the whole Senate Impeachment trial.

I can't help wondering why? Certainly I have not paid such close and sustained attention to these matters. Are you a US citizen, or based in the US? If not I cannot help wondering what the motivation is for your intense interest.

taken2often wrote:Paul Manafort jailed for a 12 year old tax case, nothing to do with election 16 or Trump.

To pick out just one example from your extensive list, you make it sound as though Manafort did little beyond fill in his tax return inaccurately. In reality there were a whole string of charges in more than one state (Virginia and Columbia). He was found guilty twice, gaoled and had to surrender his law license. Wikipedia gives the extensive details:

Indictments and charges
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort#Indictments_and_charges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort
On November 26, 2018, Robert Mueller reported that Manafort violated his plea deal by repeatedly lying to investigators. On February 13, 2019, DC District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson concurred, voiding the plea deal. On March 7, 2019, Judge T. S. Ellis III sentenced Manafort to 47 months in prison. On March 13, 2019, Judge Amy Berman Jackson sentenced Manafort to an additional 43 months in prison. Minutes after his sentencing, New York state prosecutors charged Manafort with sixteen state felonies. On December 18, 2019, the state charges against him were dismissed, citing double jeopardy laws. The Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee concluded in August 2020 that Manafort's ties to individuals connected to Russian intelligence while he was Trump's campaign manager "represented a grave counterintelligence threat" by creating opportunities for "Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump campaign."

I wonder how accurate your other assertions are? Of course, you may simply dismiss Wikipedia as part of 'the Corrupt Democratic swamp'. In which case we can draw our own conclusions.

taken2often wrote:Read all the lies in the Steel Dossier, used to obtain 4 secret warrants. Supported in the media for three years until debunked, but still believed by some.

Really? Not in my experience. Where has the Steele Dossier been "debunked"? Wikipedia states: "Some aspects of the dossier have been corroborated" but "many allegations in the dossier remain unverified". It has always been regarded as startling, if true, but of dubious origins.

So, come 6th January and the absence of any word from God, what conclusions should we all come to then? God is also in it up to his neck?

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » December 30th, 2020, 5:10 pm

taken2often wrote:You are exemplifying all that is wrong with society. Me Gullible you Gullible.

You mean this kind of thing?

'Scam': GOP Rep Blasts Trump Campaign Fundraising Emails as a 'Big Grift'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/scam-gop-rep-blasts-trump-campaign-fundraising-emails-as-a-big-grift/ar-BB1cm0ST

Republican Representative Adam Kinzinger called out President Donald Trump's campaign fundraiser emails on Wednesday.

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » December 30th, 2020, 6:07 pm

Just read this:

The Deep Story of Trumpism

The Atlantic

Thinking about the Republican Party like a political psychiatrist

And there it is! I had thought previously of making the connection, drawing an analogy for his supporters: Trump <--> God

But here it is, in a familiar form “The Suffering”: Trump’s presidency. In effect: Trump <--> The Lamb of God, Come to Calvary (The Whitehouse) to represent and take upon himself the scourges and suffering of others.

"Perhaps in part because Trump considers himself godlike, he is absorbing the underlying religious paradigm of voters who are seeking some new creed to explain the broken line and mend it."

"Now we are in Chapter 4, “The Afterlife.” Since Trump’s political defeat, he and his deputies have asked followers to believe in miracles of escalating fantasy."

As a lapsed Catholic, perhaps I ought to have spotted it myself?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamb_of_God

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 30th, 2020, 10:23 pm

I prepared a reply but it wiped out. So I will try again, but in separate replies.

The whole point of the Hand of God is to debunk your very firm statement that there is zero chance. I would like to see your face if he did pull it off.

The courts have avoided inspecting any evidence of unconstitutional voting irregularities and that's why you do not hear of them, and there is plenty. They want to keep out of this mess if possible, but they are doing themselves a lot of damage. So evidence is true or its not.

You need to appreciate that both parties are corrupt. This time it is the Democrat party, but they go overboard, as the leftists/socialist that they now are the means justify the end, and anything goes. Next time it may be the Republican party who may develop a strong right wing and be prepared to do the dirty on some Democrats. Who knows.

There are many never trumper's within the Republican party and they are starting to show up.

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 30th, 2020, 10:43 pm

Part 2

Disinformation can come from both sides, but Big Tech and the Media are making sure you only get their side. They are censoring stories to influence their readers and viewers. Do think it is right that approx 94% of the media have been anti Trump since his first announcement to run. Suggesting Impeachment before being Inaugurated. This is what got me interested.

I am not a US citizen, just a bored with UK politics. The fake news relating to Brexit was fun for a time.

The point about Paul Manafort was not to play down his crimes. Is it not strange that the IRS had closed this file years ago, but suddenly Muller's Team resurrect it so that they could try to get Manafort to damage Trump. Still sending him to jail certainly made it look where there is smoke there is fire. Manipulating the media.

The Deputy Attorney Rosenstein made a very public state , at the time they announced charges against a number of Russians. That no US citizens had been associated with any Russian interference in the 16 election. This was long before the Muller investigation finished. Still they had to keep it going for the 18 Midterms. This allowed the Democrats to take over Congress and start the impeachment process. See it all makes sense.

With regard to Wikipedia fiddling with would be small beer when you know of all the other misinformation that has been punted round.

taken2often
Lemon Slice

Postby taken2often » December 30th, 2020, 11:25 pm

Part 3
With regard to the Steel Dossier my understanding but cannot supply the source was that during a London legal case. Christopher Steel under oath had to admit that the Dossier had no basis in fact. Bar room chat and speculation. What is fact is that the Democrats had provided funds, (supposedly 12 million dollars) to a legal company who in turn instructed a company (Fusion GPS) who employed Christopher steel to compile it. It arrived at the FBI from various sources, As ex MI6 the FBI employed him for a while, had to pay him off as he was punting it round the media. As it could not be verified they sat on it until the then Director of the FBI James Comey and the ex head of the CIA Brennan according to emails cooked up a scheme in that Comey would brief the President I think elect that this unverified dossier was circulating in the press. That he Trump had paid two prostitutes to Pee on a Moscow Hotel Bed that Trump had been told Obama had slept in. When he left Trump he sent a message to Brennan mission accomplished. Within days the Dossier was published by some lowly publisher and brought it into the public domain. It ran and ran and ran.

Eventually when investigated by the house. All three of the main players Comey, Brennan and Clapper all stated under oath that the Dossier was unverified and that they had seen no evidence that Trump or his team having any connection with the Russians. Comey then went on to create more warrants using the Dossier. The IG discovered that the CIA had warned the FBI that Steel was unreliable, but they ignored this.

As an aside Steel continued to influence the FBI through a Senior DOJ official called Bruce Ohr. Steel briefed him he briefed the FBi. And what do you know his wife works for Fusion GPS. And surprise surprise they had a hand in the scam that drew Donald Trump Jnr into the mix. its all just amazing.

That's enough for now. If you push me I can recount the incredible tale of what predicated the FBI investigation of Donald Trump. But thats part of the ongoing Durham investigation.

Night all

Return to “The Meaning of Life”