Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Tips and Experiences on Managing Erectile Dysfunction

Fitness tips, Relaxation, Mind and Body
Claire

Tips and Experiences on Managing Erectile Dysfunction

Postby Claire » February 22nd, 2024, 12:49 pm

Hi all,

I'm launching into a somewhat delicate discussion but I think it's important. I'm wondering about erectile dysfunction, a topic that I believe can be difficult to talk about, even though it's a fairly common condition. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share any tips, personal experiences, or even unconventional approaches that have helped deal with this situation. If you have any recommendations for reading, lifestyle habits, or even dietary adjustments that have made a difference for you, I would really appreciate hearing them. My husband is having a little breakdown at the moment and we are looking for solutions :D

Thank you very much for your openness and support in this discussion.

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Re: Tips and Experiences on Managing Erectile Dysfunction

Postby bungeejumper » February 22nd, 2024, 1:30 pm

Hi Claire, and welcome to the foum. I'm more than happy to be corrected on this point, but I reckon you'll find far more discussion on this important subject in places like Mumsnet, which has a pretty good record for talking about this sort of thing with openness and respect (and friendliness, and what you might call team spirit.) . Or check some of the men's health forums, of which there are many. TBH, I have my doubts about whether a predominantly financial forum is going to be the right place. :)

I couldn't help noticing that you joined the LemonFool forum at 4.43 am this morning. Would it be rude of me to enquire whereabouts in the world you are?

BJ

88V8
Lemon Half

Postby 88V8 » February 22nd, 2024, 2:55 pm

Claire wrote:I'm launching into a somewhat delicate discussion but I think it's important. I'm wondering about erectile dysfunction, a topic that I believe can be difficult to talk about, even though it's a fairly common condition. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share any tips, personal experiences, or even unconventional approaches that have helped deal with this situation. If you have any recommendations for reading, lifestyle habits, or even dietary adjustments that have made a difference for you, I would really appreciate hearing them. My husband is having a little breakdown at the moment and we are looking for solutions :D
Thank you very much for your openness and support in this discussion.

There was a full-page ad for a male device in The Times one recent Saturday. I noticed it when I was screwing up the paper to light the fire, but I wasn't wearing my specs so I can't tell you any more.

A change of scenery might help to recapture former enthusiasm - you could try lending your husband to your next door neighbour, and ask her how it went.

V8

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Postby DrFfybes » February 22nd, 2024, 5:16 pm

bungeejumper wrote:I couldn't help noticing that you joined the LemonFool forum at 4.43 am this morning. Would it be rude of me to enquire whereabouts in the world you are?

Given the time of signing up and posting subject, probably in the UK :)

These bots never sleep you know.

Return to “Health & Wellbeing”